Game Day Sons of the West vs. Magnificent Hawfs Youf

Remove this Banner Ad

At least he is only dressing up and gettinf shit haircuts. Better than your captain getting injjred and missing half the year!
That was psyops. Plan was always to have Mills train clandestine so he’s cherry ripe for September.

✅ finished top
✅ full squad fresh for September
✅ mills training peaking for September performance

Why do you live in the worst state of Australia?

Even souf straya is better :$
I am so sorry Tasmania is in the top 52 places in the world according to the incredibly respected and world famous real news outlet the New York Times. "Taking out number 29, Tasmania was one of only two Australian locations to make the list — with Brisbane placed 39th"

Tasmania > Brisbane

I am so sorry Tasmania is in the top 52 places in the world according to the incredibly respected and world famous real news outlet the New York Times. "Taking out number 29, Tasmania was one of only two Australian locations to make the list — with Brisbane placed 39th"

Tasmania > Brisbane
200,000 bumper sticker memberships can't be wrong can they? :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tasmania > Brisbane

New York Times ???

54cd2273a2c9be76e85956888f3b3122.gif

Also Tassie will never host the Olympics unlike Qld/Brisbane.

zackah wins this debate easily by a decisive K/O

Tasmania > Brisbane
I’ve lived there.

Brisbane > anywhere > Tasmania

Tasmania > Brisbane
To visit. Not live. Big difference

New York Times ???

54cd2273a2c9be76e85956888f3b3122.gif

Also Tassie will never host the Olympics unlike Qld/Brisbane.

zackah wins this debate easily by a decisive K/O

This is the worst case of mod grovelling I have ever seen :eekv1:
images

(Elmer grovelling to Zackah - circa September 2024 - Colourized)

To visit. Not live. Big difference
Adding you to the embarrassing list of awful little mod grovellers.

The embarrassing list of awful little mod grovellers:
Mcgrath_Truther
Elmer_Hauser
AvantGardner

Adding you to the embarrassing list of awful little mod grovellers.

The embarrassing list of awful little mod grovellers:
Mcgrath_Truther
Elmer_Hauser
AvantGardner
I single handedly got Zackah in the lead in the David King Medal thankyou very much, and have been reminding him about Essendon related finals failures all week. I can't help it Tassie is a ****ing shithole

I single handedly got Zackah in the lead in the David King Medal thankyou very much, and have been reminding him about Essendon related finals failures all week. I can't help it Tassie is a ****ing shithole
Oh so you are handing him an award too? How brave of you.

Attachments

• 1725680233880.jpeg
    1725680233880.jpeg
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
This is the worst case of mod grovelling I have ever seen :eekv1:
images

(Elmer grovelling to Zackah - circa September 2024 - Colourized)

Calling Tassie an unlivable ****hole is not a mod grove, it's an undeniable fact.

Tassie have not produced one world class celebrity since Errol Flynn and that was 100 years ago

#tassiesux

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Sons of the West vs. Magnificent Hawfs Youf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back