Sorry but Ling's a Liability!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some Geelong guy PM me telling me to be a man and apologize about this thread!

Fact is I'm not going to apologize for it because in last years prelim when I posted this thread he was a liability! He cost Geelong that game by playing injured and he looked like the game had past him by!

Now as I said in the OP I love lingy and I'm now stoked he's a premiership captain but I'm not going to apologize for this thread, nearly everyone agreed with me that day that he really cost Geelong!

To the cats fan that PM'd me, congrats on the win I was among the hoards of other ppl barraking for you guys in the GF and was genuinely happy when you's won but mate, I'm not apologizing to anyone over this thread because it was the cold hard truth in last years prelim and if you guys don't believe me watch the game again and judge for yourself!

prematureejaculation.jpg

Ling is one of many problems at Geelong.

You can add Ottens Corey Hunt Scarlett Enright Hawkins Podsiadly Mooney and Stokes to that list.

Just, wow.

Fwiw we were pathetic that night, but was more to do with coaching blunders and fitness levels.

But wow, the names you mentioned there, just, wow.

Ling is one of many problems at Geelong.

You can add Ottens Corey Hunt Scarlett Enright Hawkins Podsiadly Mooney and Stokes to that list.

In my opinion Ottens, Scarlett, Enright & Hawkins were all better than the Collingwood players in their respective positions in this years GF in Jolly, Tarrant, Davis & Cloke.

Aaaaaaghhhhhhh, basking in the sunshine. What more intelligent comments can the BF posters throw our way?

In the ladder predictions thread, some had us finishing out of the top 8.
No cockiness/arrogance intended, but we just won the premiership with arguably our best premiership team. Then we'll just drop out of finals altogether? Kayo.

In my opinion Ottens, Scarlett, Enright & Hawkins were all better than the Collingwood players in their respective positions in this years GF in Jolly, Tarrant, Davis & Cloke.

A bit harsh, there were worse players than the ones you named.

Cloke bombed a couple of goals from 60 to keep the Pies in it and Jolly was obviously not up to it fitness-wise.

Ben Reid was probably WoG considering the effect he on the result, but then he was also playing injured so it was hard to blame him.

A bit harsh, there were worse players than the ones you named.

Cloke bombed a couple of goals from 60 to keep the Pies in it and Jolly was obviously not up to it fitness-wise.

Ben Reid was probably WoG considering the effect he on the result, but then he was also playing injured so it was hard to blame him.

Reid said he injured his groin in the first quarter. He should have let someone know about it. A groin strain can't stop you from being able to mark a ball, the most disappointing part of his game that day, anyway.

Selwood owned up to playing with a broken hand after the GF. Didn't stop him from almost winning the Norm.

Bartel had bruised ribs. Didn't stop him from winning The Norm.

Johnson, often called soft in big games, overcame a potential 2012-season-ending injury, and went on to kick 4 goals in the GF and almost winning the Norm. Soft huh?

All 3 injured and among the BOG. Why should Reid get to use it as an excuse? Because he had a bad game? Yet players like Selwood who had good games can't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back