Southern Dragons 2009 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wanted to ask you two question Ljp..

1) When are you going to add the player numbers to the squad submission thread?
and
2) If anyone in the back-line would be willing to go forward (maybe tim_saints), I was wondering if I could experiment by playing down back for next round, then see how I go from there

Just wanted to ask you two question Ljp..

1) When are you going to add the player numbers to the squad submission thread?

Not sure. Only a few of us have numbers at the moment and with us having a few non-posters playing, it would make it hard for those guys to have numbers without having one automatically assigned to them.

If you like, you can choose your playing number in here, I'll keep a list of who has what and then I'll add them into the squad submission thread. I'll assign our non-posters with a number after everyone else has picked there own one.

Numbers will be on a first-come, first serve basis though.

StatsFanatic said:
and
2) If anyone in the back-line would be willing to go forward (maybe tim_saints), I was wondering if I could experiment by playing down back for next round, then see how I go from there

You and tim_saints can switch places for this week's match.

umm ill tkae numba #1 and if thats take numba #18 i wil defs agree with this swithc in position for this weeks match wood luv a run down forward on the flank cheers boys GO SHAGONS 3-1

Welcome to the forward line Timmy. If I could have a number, it would be 63 please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure. Only a few of us have numbers at the moment and with us having a few non-posters playing, it would make it hard for those guys to have numbers without having one automatically assigned to them.

If you like, you can choose your playing number in here, I'll keep a list of who has what and then I'll add them into the squad submission thread. I'll assign our non-posters with a number after everyone else has picked there own one.

Numbers will be on a first-come, first serve basis though.

I've already mentioned before, but I'll say again, I would like # 29

You and tim_saints can switch places for this week's match.

cool, i can't wait to see the outcome for my experiment

Another great win. That's 4 in a row! I was pretty proud of my performance kicking 6 straight.

I don't know if being REPLACED twice (one of them being like 20 seconds after coming on) is a good sign, but i think i might try going backline again, see if i can get a chance this time

Remove this Banner Ad

Southern Dragons 2009 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back