Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill tip seniors

mount
hampton
DRAGONS
moorabbin
reserves ,mount,dandenong,DRAGONS,....moorabbin only because i think duffy are running out of players to field 2 sides lot of players getting suspended down there .what arethe odds this week for a duffy player ahh forget it we all know it will happen

yes good win by duffy, also the mighty dragons still a chance for finals action:cool:

My Tips for Round 13:

Cerberus v Doveton - by 54 pts

Mount Waverley v Dandenong - by 81 pts

Hampton v Southern Dragons - by 43 pts

Moorabbin v Sandown - by 39 pts

My Tips for Round 13:

Cerberus v Doveton - by 22 pts

Mount Waverley v Dandenong - by 35 pts

Hampton v Southern Dragons - by 27 pts

Moorabbin v Sandown - by 56 pts

yes good win by duffy, also the mighty dragons still a chance for finals action:cool:

duffy in dominant display lets just hope there were no reports,:eek: DRAGONS still in with a chance to make finals could all hinge on the last game, and can any one tell us from duffy who the coaches are ,and why are there reserves performing so badly .:eek:

duffy in dominant display lets just hope there were no reports,:eek: DRAGONS still in with a chance to make finals could all hinge on the last game, and can any one tell us from duffy who the coaches are ,and why are there reserves performing so badly .:eek:

Dovetons Ex Senior coach may have cost them 4pts V Moorabbin.

Watch this Space :p:p

Dovetons Ex Senior coach may have cost them 4pts V Moorabbin.

Watch this Space :p:p

will be waiting with baited breath... i also heard a little story but lets not go there yet...:eek: any reports from duffy game seniors or reserves ,and who are the coaches could some body tell us from duffy

will be waiting with baited breath... i also heard a little story but lets not go there yet...:eek: any reports from duffy game seniors or reserves ,and who are the coaches could some body tell us from duffy

Spoken to a few of the boys and here we go -

Paul Davis is the coach and also the President of the club.

The Reserves coach is Joel Duggan.

No Reports from yesterday game.

I too have heard this rumour about the Moorabbin game. I have spoken to a few of the players down there and they say he hasn't coached since the penalty.

They also told me that the SFL requested him and the club in after a game and just issued a penalty without any tribunal. How can a league just issue penalties without a tribunal hearing. Don't know the guy but seems a bit rough that anyone can have a penalty placed against them without a hearing. So I am told. :rolleyes:

Maybe someone from Doveton can tell us what happened ?

Maybe its time the league started investigating themselves and their operations management. When i first started playing in this league there were 5 divisions and it was rated as one of the strongest comps in victoria, 15 years on their is ((barely)) 3 divisions left, outsiders think this league is a joke and they seem to have an agenda to get rid of more clubs. The way its going there will be only 2 divisions left. Pretty sad!!!

The Reserves coach is Joel Duggan.

I too have heard this rumour about the Moorabbin game. I have spoken to a few of the players down there and they say he hasn't coached since the penalty.

They also told me that the SFL requested him and the club in after a game and just issued a penalty without any tribunal. How can a league just issue penalties without a tribunal hearing. Don't know the guy but seems a bit rough that anyone can have a penalty placed against them without a hearing. So I am told. :rolleyes:

Its funny you dont no the guy;) but you no everything else.
The guy had enough chances to mend his ways but chose to do the wrong thing by his club and the league great move by to rid themselves of this kind of Coach i say coach very lighty.
Doveton need to stop whinging about this Clown and move forward....

Maybe its time the league started investigating themselves and their operations management. When i first started playing in this league there were 5 divisions and it was rated as one of the strongest comps in victoria, 15 years on their is ((barely)) 3 divisions left, outsiders think this league is a joke and they seem to have an agenda to get rid of more clubs. The way its going there will be only 2 divisions left. Pretty sad!!!

ALL LEAGUES ARE STRUGGLING ,TO SAY THAT IT IS ONLY THE SFL IS JUST A ACT OF RETALIATION BYE YOU ,IN RESPONE TO HOW THE SFL REACTED TO THE UNDISCIPLINED WAYS YOUR CLUB HAS ACTED ON THE FIELD ALLEGEDLY .IF YOUR CLUB LEAVES BELIEVE ME NO ONE WILL SHED A TEAR ,YES WE KNOW THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE TRYING TO TURN YOUR CLUB AROUND AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL SUCCEED. BUT IF PEOPLE LIKE YOU KEEP POSTING THIS KIND OF BULL%%%% AND KEEP TRYING TO DRAG THE SFL DOWN THEN MAYBE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM .:eek:

Its funny you dont no the guy;) but you no everything else.
The guy had enough chances to mend his ways but chose to do the wrong thing by his club and the league great move by to rid themselves of this kind of Coach i say coach very lighty.
Doveton need to stop whinging about this Clown and move forward....

Sorry Myview, I like most people on this forum know people from other divisions and clubs and speak to them quite often. As I said I can only base my comments on what I was told.

PS It is possible to know players but not know their coach you fool. :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry Myview, I like most people on this forum know people from other divisions and clubs and speak to them quite often. As I said I can only base my comments on what I was told.

PS It is possible to know players but not know their coach you fool. :thumbsdown:

The only Fool here is you Son i have seen this Guy in action and could not believe that a football club would put up with such behaviour.
And as i have been told he gets on this forum talking himself up.
He has lost support from more than half his team is my mail.
He will never be allowed to Coach in this league again and thats a good thing.

ALL LEAGUES ARE STRUGGLING ,TO SAY THAT IT IS ONLY THE SFL IS JUST A ACT OF RETALIATION BYE YOU ,IN RESPONE TO HOW THE SFL REACTED TO THE UNDISCIPLINED WAYS YOUR CLUB HAS ACTED ON THE FIELD ALLEGEDLY .IF YOUR CLUB LEAVES BELIEVE ME NO ONE WILL SHED A TEAR ,YES WE KNOW THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE TRYING TO TURN YOUR CLUB AROUND AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL SUCCEED. BUT IF PEOPLE LIKE YOU KEEP POSTING THIS KIND OF BULL%%%% AND KEEP TRYING TO DRAG THE SFL DOWN THEN MAYBE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM .:eek:[/quote

Never knew i couldnt have an opinion ! I never said it was only the SFL struggling , the issue with doveton and baz should have been put to rest weeks ago not dragging on and on, If they are so bad why not appoint a div 1 umpire and a league official to their games for a couple of weeks instead of speculation and heresay. Why call a bloke in for a meeting / hearing if he has been de registered and is no longer a coach? My concern is why waste time on seemingly focusing on 1 club, when there is a bigger issue like why we have gone from 5 divisions to barely 3, lost teams like Noble park, balwyn, MWB, parkdale, sth melb districts, carrum downs, canterbury, surrey park etc..most clubs are still going not folded .How strong would the comp be if we still had some of these clubs? If it is money issues maybe the league have to go down the path of charging entry to all games thru all divisions, as for the duffy thing, i beleive your from south dragons so how much of whats going on do you know? how can they be allowed to turn things around when people including yourself, have posted some good things about them, but the majority keep posting bad things about them. ie how many duffy reported this week, same old duffy etc... there have been a few suspended this year which is very dissapointing mind you the majority have been for swearing not striking. And you know nothing about me so dont go making accusations about my character or intentions. As far as i knew this is supposed to be a footy forum for div 3 all it seems to be is a bitch about doveton forum. Wheres the talk about mount having another great year, or the dragons set to play finals first time in their short history which is a huge effort! or doveton still winning with half of their reserves playing ones.

This week::footy:

SANDOWN vs cerberus 50 pts bit too late for cobras

DRAGONS vs dandy 32 pts dragons to play finals

DOVETON vs hampton 22 pts chasing top spot

moorabbin vs MOUNT 24 pts Should win, kangas improving

ALL LEAGUES ARE STRUGGLING ,TO SAY THAT IT IS ONLY THE SFL IS JUST A ACT OF RETALIATION BYE YOU ,IN RESPONE TO HOW THE SFL REACTED TO THE UNDISCIPLINED WAYS YOUR CLUB HAS ACTED ON THE FIELD ALLEGEDLY .IF YOUR CLUB LEAVES BELIEVE ME NO ONE WILL SHED A TEAR ,YES WE KNOW THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE TRYING TO TURN YOUR CLUB AROUND AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL SUCCEED. BUT IF PEOPLE LIKE YOU KEEP POSTING THIS KIND OF BULL%%%% AND KEEP TRYING TO DRAG THE SFL DOWN THEN MAYBE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM .:eek:[/quote

Never knew i couldnt have an opinion ! I never said it was only the SFL my concern is why we have gone from 5 divisions to barely 3, lost teams like Noble park, balwyn, MWB, parkdale, sth melb districts, carrum downs, canterbury, surrey park etc...how strong would the comp be if we still had some of these clubs? as for the duffy thing, i beleive your from south dragons so how much of whats going on do you know? how can they be allowed to turn things around when people including yourself, have posted some good things about them, but the majority keep posting bad things about them. ie how many duffy reported this week, same old duffy etc... there have been a few suspended this year which is very dissapointing mind you the majority have been for swearing not striking. And you know nothing about me so dont go making accusations about my character or intentions.

it is good to see you talk in a passionate way about your club ,hope you can transfer that passion to help change the culture of your club ,i have played against your side 2 times, both times your club played without any discipline
as for lost sides other leagues are in the same boat no doubt in 15 years times there will be no sfl they will more than likely combine with another league .but this cannot be helped football has lost it domination there is to much for the teenagers of today to do .never intended to attack your character and i hope your intentions are for the good of your club YOU JUST MIGHT BE THE ONE TO START THE CHANGE good luck to the doveton eagles for the future i for one will lookout for changes on and of the field.

The only Fool here is you Son i have seen this Guy in action and could not believe that a football club would put up with such behaviour.

You only put down a few points and 2 of them were mail from ya mum!! Ill informed!!:thumbsdown:

Well you got MYVIEW, next time someone posts something I will run it past you before I make a phone call and try and get some info.

If you know it all then why don't we just all stop posting and just read your mindless dribble, or better still since it is a forum maybe you should allow others to post without you verbally attacking them everytime.:mad:

I rest my Case with clowns like you your club will always have the tag of goons...

Seriously, 2 of the points you raised were here say. Unless you are around the players, and YOU know for sure what Barry may or may not post on here, why would you raise it. It only creates more crap on here about the Eagles. :thumbsdown:

The Reserves coach is Joel Duggan.and Cameron Wormesley

Pretty sure they called him in about 3-4 weeks after the alledged incident. If it had have been the same week, and had actually given the Eagles a chance to defend the allegations, it may have a bit more creditbility!! Poor form SFL!!:thumbsdown:

Well you got MYVIEW, next time someone posts something I will run it past you before I make a phone call and try and get some info.

If you know it all then why don't we just all stop posting and just read your mindless dribble, or better still since it is a forum maybe you should allow others to post without you verbally attacking them everytime.:mad:

I dont attack people im a lover not a fighter:D
I can assure you what i post is my opinion but some of it is through direct contact with players and supporters.
So sorry to upsset you Barry.;)

Has anyone read the 'SFL' media release yet. Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah, Hey Hey Hey Goodbye.
This will be interesting to say the least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes very dissappointing for the players but i think you are passing the buck and putting the blame on the SFL they have rules and apply penaltys you as a club did not accept there ruling so if you want to blame anyone try the people in charge ,,and why did your leadership group allow this to happen take a long hard look inside your club i am sure the answer lies there.

and the DRAGONS will play finals:footy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back