Southern Football League 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard that numbers are ok down at Parkmore, although losing the coach at this time may be a hassle. Have they been able to recruit?

Blac04 i think you may be playing one of your guys out of position. Colbert is much better coming from half back, really attacks the ball, reads the situation well and is very good overhead for his stature. His only fault is that he goes missing on end of season trips.

Maybe you should not be so quick to condem......perhaps find out the real story about Parkmore before to attack someones character

Did you mean condom or condemn?
May I ask who's character I have attacked? You indicate someONE, so I'm taking it that you don't mean the whole Parkmore Football Club.

Did you mean condom or condemn?
May I ask who's character I have attacked? You indicate someONE, so I'm taking it that you don't mean the whole Parkmore Football Club.
I think he means you've attacked Richy Rich

I think he means you've attacked Richy Rich

I can't see how he could suggest that on the basis that all I put on here was facts straight from the paper, which said the bloke has been charged and remanded on serious offences.
If he knows differently, put it on the thred.

tadmorose,
I will start off by saying that i do not know any of the players from the Southern Cobras, in fact i have played one practice match against them last year and i have played against Mick Roosborough while he was associated with T/M.
Most clubs have a player or two that tend not to toe the line and are very negative verbally with his own teammates. If no 24 or Gargano is that much of a hinderence i would think that either;

1. He would be marched out already

2. Someone would of planted one on his jaw and sat him on his ass.

You seem to really have a go, wouldn't be personal would it?

gee quiet day on here today. just been reading the local rag and apparantly Parkmore have only got 3 premiership players left from last year. that is amazing. i know they have had their troubles over the last week but to lose 18 players is incredible. in other news rumour has it that mordi have signed a former afl player from the early 90's, as well as throwing the cheque book at a few has beens from around the local area

Guys if you know of anyone interested in a kick this year, new players are most welcome to come down to Murrumbeena for a look.

gee quiet day on here today. just been reading the local rag and apparantly Parkmore have only got 3 premiership players left from last year. that is amazing. i know they have had their troubles over the last week but to lose 18 players is incredible. in other news rumour has it that mordi have signed a former afl player from the early 90's, as well as throwing the cheque book at a few has beens from around the local area

From what I have been hearing, the mighty bloods have been recruitung well, taking players from Edi-asp as well as Bonbeach.
I've heard they are quietly very happy with what is happening.

Very Dissapointed with the New Div 3 Fixture!! To me it wouldve made sense to Give the Bye to South Yarra in the first round instead of Skye!!

Anyways

This poses an interesting question, would you rather have the Bye in the 1st round (Skye) or the Last round (Sth Yarra)??

I spose if I put it that way I;d rather the bye in the 1st round but I think having the bye anywhere between rounds 4-6 is the ideal scenario!!!

Very Dissapointed with the New Div 3 Fixture!! To me it wouldve made sense to Give the Bye to South Yarra in the first round instead of Skye!!

Anyways

This poses an interesting question, would you rather have the Bye in the 1st round (Skye) or the Last round (Sth Yarra)??

I spose if I put it that way I;d rather the bye in the 1st round but I think having the bye anywhere between rounds 4-6 is the ideal scenario!!!
I just love the new draw, has worked well for us we play 4 have a bye, play 3 have Queens BD off, play 5 have a bye and then finish with 4 games.Helps out the older blokes and stops players getting stale mid season.

They may have been deleted as there seems to be 3 pages missing from yesterday. My mail is that they are struggling for numbers early in the pre season and Kreskas has left the club for an EFL Div 2 side. Does anybody from the cobras know if they have any under 18's turn up for the combined side. Just seems to me that the Greater Dandenong Colts will not make it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has been a little quiet over the last two days. There usually is a couple of Cobra as well as Dandy guys on here. Either been told to knock it off by their club or may of been banned.

That exactly the mail i got from my buddy tad,9 at training in the middle of feb with a month to go for practice matches it doesnt look good for them.

they should be panicking soon if those numbers don't increase. how were numbers everywhere else? we had 23 at doveton, no doubt skye would have had 40 the way they are going! what about practise matches? have most clubs secured at least one yet? doveton play at inverloch on march 24.
didn't see you at power rd last night tad, unless that was you in the early 80's corolla against the gate!

20 for Lyndale down at the beach, We have Mt waverley on the 24th only if Monash council allows it to happen.

Anyways

i here you madman! was looking forward to playing you in round 2, now have to wait until round 8 before we can measure ourselves against the competition yard stick!

Very unlikely that anything has been deleted as this is a USA based site who don't have a moderater (unlike the EFL site). Your mail on Kreskas is correct, numbers are low (9 last night), unsure about colts.

Whoever told you that Kreskas is no longer with the cobra's is full of it.

i here you madman! was looking forward to playing you in round 2, now have to wait until round 8 before we can measure ourselves against the competition yard stick!

Your a Highly amusing young fellow blac04. I sence a little bit of sarcasm in your writing when you refer to Skye FC as the competition yard stick?? In no way are Skye the competition Yard stick after 1 season of football??

If you want to Find a yard stick it would be Black Rock who would have to be premiership Favourties with Nth Kew and Last years Parkmore gone!! Follow that up with an always improving Mt Waverly and there is your Yard sticks!!!

In a way its good for us to Play Black rock and Mt Waverly in our 1st 2 games, it gives us a chance to have a look at them in rd 1??

I just love the new draw, has worked well for us we play 4 have a bye, play 3 have Queens BD off, play 5 have a bye and then finish with 4 games.Helps out the older blokes and stops players getting stale mid season.

It still would not supprise me if the league start later, thus playing through Queens BDay and playing finals Sat, Sun like they used to. All due to the ground conditions

Your a Highly amusing young fellow blac04. I sence a little bit of sarcasm in your writing when you refer to Skye FC as the competition yard stick?? In no way are Skye the competition Yard stick after 1 season of football??

If you want to Find a yard stick it would be Black Rock who would have to be premiership Favourties with Nth Kew and Last years Parkmore gone!! Follow that up with an always improving Mt Waverly and there is your Yard sticks!!!

In a way its good for us to Play Black rock and Mt Waverly in our 1st 2 games, it gives us a chance to have a look at them in rd 1??

Maybe her refers to Skye as yardsticks as rumour has it that 5 to 6 Heatherton fellas have been signed up down at the Bombers. I would not go past Canterbury. Especially going back down a Div and all there players come back for the easy games!!

well said scratcha what about the eagles any chance ?

I know this sounds like a typical cleche, but if we play to our full potention, take it one week at a time we have a chance. Mind you any team does that, they to have a chance!!! Especially with the Fintrak in Div2 and Nth Kew Merging in the Ammos. We have picked up some handy players for Div3, and some not so handy players.Alo some coming back so we will wait and see. Any real news on other teams. Also lost a few. But when you come 2nd last its good to have a clean out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back