Southern Football League 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fia Tootoo has hawked himself at StKilda City, Catani, Nyora, Morrabbin, Heatherton, East Brighton and who knows who else. Rumour has it that Nyora has the inside running at this stage although someone may come up with more dollars as that is the motivation.

I note Sandown, Lyndale and Parkmore are entering an amalgamated under-18's.
I hope it goes well.
What other sides are playing in the threes?

With springy...
has anyone got news on Johnny Charles?
He went there last year after holding down a spot on the wing for a few years at Highett, seem to be in and out of the side from what I heard and too good a player to be doing that.
Has tries still at Highett and his brother Mark "the Kid" Charles AKA ********wit (IMO) is at East.

Where are you "Im The Gun?"

Does anybody know a 'Bails' who played for Clayton last year , he is training with Keilor at the moment and looks good on the track does he go well on a saturday?

I find it quite funny that this f##K face DAICOS attacks a certain individual,what run down does he want c#ckhead,he must come from the chokers in Division 3 E.F.L,he has never posted on this forum for 3 years whats the deal with that,so he decides to attack a player,he better watch himself,theres know rundown to give *** so piss off from where you came from,i have a good idea who you are.

I hope it goes well.

yer pining, a few sides have entered colts this year Greater Dandenong,Seaford,Hallam,Narre Warren,Clayton, unsure about Skye,Doveton,unsure about Caufield,Frankston YCW,Frankston Dolphins not sure bout any others.Not MPNFL top comp of under 18s footy but Colts is good footy footy and will help SFL alot,hopefully u'll see many kids kicking on in footy in the future

yer pining, a few sides have entered colts this year Greater Dandenong,Seaford,Hallam,Narre Warren,Clayton, unsure about Skye,Doveton,unsure about Caufield,Frankston YCW,Frankston Dolphins not sure bout any others.Not MPNFL top comp of under 18s footy but Colts is good footy footy and will help SFL alot,hopefully u'll see many kids kicking on in footy in the future

from what i have heard, skye have about 15 for their colts team, but do look like getting some more. doveton (ccfl) will more than likely have a colts team also.

I hope it goes well.

The Hampton Hammers will take on the East Sandringham under 17's side in 2007 and they will play in the MSJFL. One of our senior players is coaching the side and I will assist. We are hopeful that the side will then push up to under 18 level in 2008 and retaining an under 17 side aswell. This should augur well for the future of the Hammers. Both East Sandringham and the Hampton Hammers wear the same jumpers (which is the original Sandringham VFL side 'ZEBRA' jumper).
Under 17 training has started and although early, we are confident that the side will get enough numbers for the season ahead...

I find it quite funny that this f##K face DAICOS attacks a certain individual,what run down does he want c#ckhead,he must come from the chokers in Division 3 E.F.L,he has never posted on this forum for 3 years whats the deal with that,so he decides to attack a player,he better watch himself,theres know rundown to give *** so piss off from where you came from,i have a good idea who you are.

No personal attack - I actually know Rob and have no problems with him at all - merely a question to find out how many clubs he has played for since he departed the EFL. I enjoy keeping track of where people play and how their careers are forged. Would be good if he returned to the EFL as suggested above.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone heard any interesting rumours coming out of Parkmore recently?? Namely to do with there maybe or not so maybe coach??

Aaron bailey appointed by Moorrabbin, I'd be very interested to hear more details about him?? I'd assume Danny O would be very dissapointed if he applied for the job, I remember talking to him in late 2005 and he was very keen on the job then!!

Sth Yarra to join Div 3 is great news, Now it looks like we in Div 3 wont be playing teams 3 times, instead we will have a bye instead!!

I hear from a good source that It is confirmed that Mordialloc have recruited very well!! Troy Ogier and Shaun Pidgeon are too confirmed names already joined there ranks. I believe Nick Connelan is another, I know there coach has contacted 1 of our players as well but he says he is staying put!!

We have 2 praccy matches on the go at the moment, proposed but not fully confirmed are Elsternwick on april 1st and hopefully a Ellinbanm team on the 24th of march. We are hoping for 1 possily 2 more games as well but nothing is totally confirmed yet!!

Howz this for early.... Round 1 tips.
Div 1
T/MALVERN VS ST.KILDA CITY *T/MALVERN BY 10 PTS (UPSET OF THE OPENING ROUND)
HEATHERTON VS HIGHETT *HIGHETT BY 10 PTS
CHELSEA HEIGHTS VS MORDIALLOC * CHELSEA BY 25 PTS
EAST BRIGHTON VS CHELTENHAM * CHELT BY 50 PTS
CLAYTON VS ST PAULS *ST PAULS BY 12 PTS

Div 2
PARKMORE VS LYNDALE *LYNDALE BY 100+ POINTS
MOORABBIN VS DINGLEY *DINGLEY BY 35PTS
CAULFIELD VS HAMPTON *HAMPTON BY 40PTS
SPRINGVALE DISTRICTS VS OAKLEIGH DISTRICTS *OAKLEIGH BY 5 PTS
MURRUMBEENA VS ASHWOOD *MURRUMBEENA BY 20PTS

Div 3 (When it's announced)

Anyone care to join in?? A bit of fun.... Just an early opinion (probably miles off!) :D

Mount have locked in 3 praccy matches,Glen Wav Hawks 17/18th March Lyndale 24/25th March and GlenEira 31/1 April .Bring on the rain:thumbsu:

In reply to you MM,

Straight from the Berwick Star Newspaper:
Former controversial Keysy Coach Pal JEFFRIES was this week arrsted and charged with a series of firearm and armed robbery offences.
He has been remanded in Police custody.

I spoke to Weedes from lyndale he said M Allen from Sandown was chasing him hard and offered him $250 bucks a game thats alot of money they must be cashed up,also he said he spoke to Gags 24 a couple of days a go his not fan of the new coach and the hates the assistant i wont name names you guys work it,he doesnt respect them both and the players dont like them either,24 is actually thinking of going to lyndale i am sure leicka wouldnt take him,thats what he told weedes,i dont think anyone would take him.

Hey M-lion would you have a bloke like that on your list,thanks for the information nevermore.:thumbsu:

Howz this for early.... Round 1 tips.
Div 1
T/MALVERN VS ST.KILDA CITY *T/MALVERN BY 10 PTS (UPSET OF THE OPENING ROUND)
HEATHERTON VS HIGHETT *HIGHETT BY 10 PTS
CHELSEA HEIGHTS VS MORDIALLOC * CHELSEA BY 25 PTS
EAST BRIGHTON VS CHELTENHAM * CHELT BY 50 PTS
CLAYTON VS ST PAULS *ST PAULS BY 12 PTS

Div 2
PARKMORE VS LYNDALE *LYNDALE BY 100+ POINTS
MOORABBIN VS DINGLEY *DINGLEY BY 35PTS
CAULFIELD VS HAMPTON *HAMPTON BY 40PTS
SPRINGVALE DISTRICTS VS OAKLEIGH DISTRICTS *OAKLEIGH BY 5 PTS
MURRUMBEENA VS ASHWOOD *MURRUMBEENA BY 20PTS

Anyone care to join in?? A bit of fun.... Just an early opinion (probably miles off!) :D

OK, I'll join in, good to see some footy talk.

S
T/MALVERN VS ST.KILDA CITY *St Kilda by 12 goals. Cassett will kick 10
HEATHERTON VS HIGHETT *Heatherton by 4 goals. Welcome to Div 1
CHELSEA HEIGHTS VS MORDIALLOC * CHELSEA BY 25 PTS agree
EAST BRIGHTON VS CHELTENHAM * CHELT BY 50 PTS agree, but more likely 70 points
CLAYTON VS ST PAULS * Clayton by 17 points

Div 2
PARKMORE VS LYNDALE *LYNDALE BY 100+ POINTS agree
MOORABBIN VS DINGLEY *DINGLEY BY 35PTS agree, but could be more of a blowout
CAULFIELD VS HAMPTON *HAMPTON BY 40PTS yes
SPRINGVALE DISTRICTS VS OAKLEIGH DISTRICTS *Springvale by 7 goals
MURRUMBEENA VS ASHWOOD *MURRUMBEENA BY 20PTS agree

I look forward to it!

Weed has an agreement at Lyndale, one of his best mates leaving the cobras half way through last season may factor in his mind. I know that contracts and/or handshke agreements aren't worth sh1t but if he was to leave it would be very disapointing.

Weed has an agreement at Lyndale, one of his best mates leaving the cobras half way through last season may factor in his mind. I know that contracts and/or handshke agreements aren't worth sh1t but if he was to leave it would be very disapointing.

Why would one of his best mates leaving cobras influence his decision?

May factor in his mind. Can't read peoples minds unfortunately, would make my job easier.

On a completely different note, I s there anyone from Oakleigh Districts on here that could inform me on how Matty Pabst is fairing now?

Also anyone up to date with Chelt?. Heard they have had an influx of players and are training pretty hard.

Guys funny you should ask about chelt Im from the O+M and have been readn in the local rag that a Chris Peddle Has just signed with Wodonga Bulldogs from chelt and is saying the standard down there is just under the VFL.WHats he like and all jokes aside is the SDFL as strong as the O+M??? I wouldnt know anything about your league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back