Southern Football League 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doveton Eagles played lnverloch sea-eagles at lnverloch,and although going down by 10gls they played some good Footie in, The second half look for big improvement this year, certain finals chance, D Thomas, outstanding in the middle,with some new players still to play big things about to happen look out Skye.

the paid SFL players wont play for the love of the competition only for the love of the dollar. A full a grade rep VAFA side would whitewash the best the SFL could offer.

Spoke to the coach of the Gleneira side yesterday as we will be playing Mt Waverley in the early rounds. Gleneira won by 80 plus points with 6 of their top ten out. D2 ammos versus 3rd div SFL no comparison, a D4 side would be better. St Kiklda city would be crushed by a top a grade VAFA side. Get the rose coloured glasses off. The SFL is a doomed comp I fear.
Strobbler you are a ****ER

Doveton Eagles played lnverloch sea-eagles at lnverloch,and although going down by 10gls they played some good Footie in, The second half look for big improvement this year, certain finals chance, D Thomas, outstanding in the middle,with some new players still to play big things about to happen look out Skye.

Look Out Skye?????

arnt you being a little disrespectful to the rest of the div 3 comp???

Watched the StKilda vs Seaford game on sat. Good match.
seaford started really well. No 5 and no 20 were tearing city apart. They had more run and were quicker. Looked very polished.
City were stuffing around with it and not using Mimo early so most of the early moves forward stalled, seaford rebounded and ran out of defence well and set up early goals.
Once city started to gell late in the 2nd qtr things turned around. They started hitting mimo at half forward and were physically pressuring seaford who couldn't go with them.
No idea who was in our out for both sides but city was clearly the better side after half time. Running and pressuring.
They will be tough to beat in SFL Div 1.

Whilst I have not been a regular SFL watcher for a few years, Mordialloc look like they will improve this year if their showing against the Pines yesterday is anything to go by. Looked to move the ball pretty well a had the better of the Pines for the 3 qtrs I watched.

well said, M-Lion :p strobbler is a complete ****er, loves the ammo's get on there thread if u love them so much u idiot:thumbsdown: Good to see you boys out at parkmore yesterday M-lion, which one where u?
Black suit,black sun glass' and a pair of bonoculars i even posed as your trainer at 3 qrt time nice speech!!!!!! Are you going to wear number 10 all year.;)

Black suit,black sun glass' and a pair of bonoculars i even posed as your trainer at 3 qrt time nice speech!!!!!! Are you going to wear number 10 all year.;)

no 10 isnt my number thank god that why i proberly played like ****, yes 6 quarters sucks especially sitting in the sun for an hour before you come on, my first game proper in two years aswell, yes i am good at making excuses,lol. You must have been hot in that suit:D yes it was a nice speech, what did he say?:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no 10 isnt my number thank god that why i proberly played like ****, yes 6 quarters sucks especially sitting in the sun for an hour before you come on, my first game proper in two years aswell, yes i am good at making excuses,lol. You must have been hot in that suit:D yes it was a nice speech, what did he say?:D
Quote Un quote i don't care about the score i told you guy's i want to be an attacking side if they kick 18 goals we have to kick 19 goals Brilliant.:D

What did you think of the game M-Lion. Any comments.

Vulture i havent met you yet, but i will be around so keep an eye out;) i heard yarras got some new guys that u didnt know could play, thats a great positive i look forward to watching you guys this season. I also heard every coach in the southern football league was at parkmore on sunday, very interesting. Anyway keep up the good work.

Which is always said byt Blac04?? Another Doveton boy!!

No one from skye has posted how good we are going to be!! Its all Blac04 being sarcastic!!

SARCASIM??? what are you talking about madman? you blokes are red hot!! still have you as favourites for the flag!:thumbsu: ;)

Whilst I have not been a regular SFL watcher for a few years, Mordialloc look like they will improve this year if their showing against the Pines yesterday is anything to go by. Looked to move the ball pretty well a had the better of the Pines for the 3 qtrs I watched.

Fair call. I thought the difference between the sides was that the Pines had 3 big men on the field. Mordi had nothing to match.

:confused: The only way you can compare standards of play is if you are out actually involved in the game,Having umpired A grade ammo's and now SFL Divvy 1 I can safely say that the majority of games in divvy 1 would be on a par with a mid range B section game ammo's.So to say that its equal to d1 ammo's by watching from the fence without being out there is very harsh.:rolleyes:

Nobster what would you know your an umpire !!!

If your comments are anything to go by than not a good one at that !!:p :p :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back