Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats to Jarrod Wilkin from MWFNC to winning the Div 3 SFNL League B&F!

Came down to the last round where he got the 3 votes to win by that margin!

That's his 4th League B&F.

Congrats Jazz!

Side note: Jarrod has decided to step down as Coach as he felt his playing form suffered as Coach. So could be another League B&F next year!
He has been replaced by our previous coach Nick Smith, who's extensive playing & coaching background includes Senior Assistant Coach at Port Melbourne FC (VFL), Div 1 NFL & 3 x Premiership Player in the Geelong District FL.
With a couple of past senior players coming back, including the new players we picked up this year, let's just say we're pretty excited for next season to start!
if the bloke has that kind of history, what's he doing coaching sfl div 3. Must not of been very good

Wilkin is over rated, all he does is play loose and sucks the umpires off before and after the game.
He would be as good as that fat prick gough in div 2.
Mount think they are superstars but come final time where are these stars?

He's friends with some of our past players who convinced him to take the role.

We're very lucky to get someone of his calibre to be our coach.

Not sure Nicks resume is correct.
-NFL div1? At which club?
-Also read something about he coached at TAC cup level. Umm not sure his ever coached at TAC cup level.
-Also senior assistant at Port Melb? Was this development level or senior level??

But agree his a good appointment at this level as has a level head on him. I do however congratulate anyone who coaches at any level.

Not sure Nicks resume is correct.
-NFL div1? At which club?
-Also read something about he coached at TAC cup level. Umm not sure his ever coached at TAC cup level.
-Also senior assistant at Port Melb? Was this development level or senior level??

But agree his a good appointment at this level as has a level head on him. I do however congratulate anyone who coaches at any level.

TAC - Development coach with Western Jets
VFL - SENIOR Assistant Coach.. But might've done stints for both teams.
NFL - it was either Northcote Park or North Heidelberg.. Will have to confirm

Didn't he coach mount a few years back? Mounts will be hard to beat regardless who coaches them.

Yeah originally in 2013.. But had to stop after 1 year due to work commitments.
But he really enjoyed his time at our club,
So it was lucky timing that Jarrod wanted to step down and Smitty wanted to come back.
Definitely looking forward to next season.

Wilkin is over rated, all he does is play loose and sucks the umpires off before and after the game.
He would be as good as that fat prick gough in div 2.
Mount think they are superstars but come final time where are these stars?

The bloke just won a 4th League B&F, will go down as a legend in the league, the medal will probably be named after him and will eventually be added as a life member. Over rated? I'd like to know who you considered the best players in the league this year were? He just plays loose? Why don't you pick him up? And stop kicking it down his throat.. Gee wiz your an idiot

The bloke just won a 4th League B&F, will go down as a legend in the league, the medal will probably be named after him and will eventually be added as a life member. Over rated? I'd like to know who you considered the best players in the league this year were? He just plays loose? Why don't you pick him up? And stop kicking it down his throat.. Gee wiz your an idiot

David Martin won 5 DIVISION 1 league BNFs in a row when Balwyn and Noble park competed....ha legend indeed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just because a bloke from way back won 5 on the trot in division 1 doesn't make Wilkins achievement any less great. Huge effort from the bloke, who if you knew him is as good a person as he is a player. He would never tell you he won a single league b&f let alone 4..

Everyone knows how he plays, he does it year in year out. Came back from a knee reco at some stage as well I think?? And at his age you still you can't stop him!

If he that much of a legend why does he hide in div 3 every year?
Maybe instead of performing during the season he could try during finals time and maybe win a flag.
Pretty sure legends perform when it counts.
Think anyone would take a flag over individual achievements.

Just for the record, I highly doubt they will ever change the name of the medal regardless of how many he wins. He's a gun player, but much to any of the mount waverly disagreement on here, he does get looked after by the umps week in week out.

Just for the record, I highly doubt they will ever change the name of the medal regardless of how many he wins. He's a gun player, but much to any of the mount waverly disagreement on here, he does get looked after by the umps week in week out.
Good player but would get found out in half decent level.... It's the reality of it.... Was fairly obvious in the grand final he avoided playing on Krieger as he knew he would get toweled up... Mount stop Krieger in gf and flag may have been mounts ...

Good player but would get found out in half decent level.... It's the reality of it.... Was fairly obvious in the grand final he avoided playing on Krieger as he knew he would get toweled up... Mount stop Krieger in gf and flag may have been mounts ...
Fair point, Wilkins a sook too. Give him a few love taps and bloke cracks the shits

Wilkin is a douche of a person, but he does have the talent.

Oh please, you really think we going to believe he isn't arrogant? The guy had one of the biggest heads during game day. (too bad downstairs isn't as big as he is a big time sook)

Don't get me wrong he is the best player in the div, but don't think he deserved all 4 bnfs because some of the bs free kicks the umpires pay him was absolutely ridiculous. He definately sucks them off bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

Back