Spring Racing

Remove this Banner Ad

For those watching ch7 coverage. Francesca Cumani, does she ever not tip an international? Starting to think eye candy and that's it. That blonde lezo claire what's her name? Bring her back she has more idea

Would be having a better spring than 99% of punters doing that so far.

Shit. Bondeiger is a tiny horse.

Not the claire that spoke to the jockeys after thier win the British one that works for BBC or she did when I lived there what's her name iluvparis ?

Claire Balding - knows her stuff - but obviously clearly not in the wouldbangmultipletimes/10 class that Francesca is

Sportingbet website about to shit itself.

Cannot see Pending Bets as this function has been removed due to a large volume of activity..... :mad:

Do these idiots ever learn and Cup day is going to be worse, Upgrade your servers for the Spring you numbskulls.

Cannot see Pending Bets as this function has been removed due to a large volume of activity..... :mad:

Do these idiots ever learn and Cup day is going to be worse, Upgrade your servers for the Spring you numbskulls.
Use the phone app, no issues for me because it doesn't need to load that page.