Roast Spud DMAC: 200 games of potatoes coming your way

Remove this Banner Ad

The 14th Ode

He doth not strut the stage as do those blessed with grand physique or special skill.
For he is a modest man, blessed by the gods with modest art.

He treads lightly through this world, making his way with the virtues, commitment, persistence, loyalty.

Not for him the egocentric self-seeking of Kurt, Patrick, Jake and Jack, those truly worthy of disdain.

David is the common man
who strives to succeed,
to do his best with whatever the gods hath bestowed.
As do we, who are also blessed with modest talent.

We should not mock or revile him, the common man,
For we are him and he is us.

I expect he'll still be named on the field over the coming weeks. Found it interesting that the injury update referred to a 'collision' and a 'knock'. The footage that I saw numerous times he was a bit off balance after kicking and was one arm tackled, lost his feet and crashed heavy into the turf. Definitely collided with the ground, but not the type of event that would normally be described as a collision.

Look it's funny...

2c0tr5.gif

but still not as funny as this...

2c0wx9.gif

probably not as funny as this either...

2c0vxn.gif

and none of those are funnier than this...

2c0yd8.gif

I like this one that gets worse every time you watch it.

I like this one that gets worse every time you watch it.

What a selfish player, had two Crows players sitting about 30m out from goal and the guy with one of the worst kicks in our team goes long/shot on goal who the f**k knows with Mackay.

I like the last one. Guy with 40m leg ignores 2 crows together 15m clear about 25m away in favour of having a crack at the big sticks.
Not the first time, against Port he’s got Tex 10 metres clear, he tries a hook long kick to one on two and kicks it straight to Westhoff.

It’s good to see his experience making good decisions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the first time, against Port he’s got Tex 10 metres clear, he tries a hook long kick to one on two and kicks it straight to Westhoff.

It’s good to see his experience making good decisions.

He's gotten into a bad habit of pulling kicks across his body like that. Can't believe we extended this spud's contract. Training standards, what ****ing good are they, if anything he proves they're meaningless. Prepare like Dmac and play like what????

Where is that dmac planet of the apes gif from last time we re-signed him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Spud DMAC: 200 games of potatoes coming your way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back