SSP Final Spot

Which player would you prefer to fill the final rookie spot?

• Quinton Narkle

Votes: 38 26.0%
  • Kaelan Bradtke

Votes: 53 36.3%
  • Other player (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Save spot for MSD

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Sydney Stack

Votes: 25 17.1%
  • Luke Teal

Votes: 14 9.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anybody caught a glimpse of Bradtke or Teal training? Like to hear anything about these 2 and how they look. I would have been okay with drafting Teal, I thought his TAC footy late in the year was pretty good.

Has anybody caught a glimpse of Bradtke or Teal training? Like to hear anything about these 2 and how they look. I would have been okay with drafting Teal, I thought his TAC footy late in the year was pretty good.
I don't think Teal has been back after Christmas so it looks like Bradtke or Narkle. Hopefully we can sign teal up for the VFL side.

I don't think Teal has been back after Christmas so it looks like Bradtke or Narkle. Hopefully we can sign teal up for the VFL side.
After missing most of last season Teal just needs to get some footy into him. A season in the VFL (even half a season msd) would be beneficial. He looks a talent from what I've seen. Rangey, nice mover, nice overhead and good skills. Pretty sure clubs will just want to see if his body can stand up to the rigours of senior footy and the training loads.

Having taken Ty Young already I suspect Narkle will get the nod to help cover games where Cotch or Dion miss.

After missing most of last season Teal just needs to get some footy into him. A season in the VFL (even half a season msd) would be beneficial. He looks a talent from what I've seen. Rangey, nice mover, nice overhead and good skills. Pretty sure clubs will just want to see if his body can stand up to the rigours of senior footy and the training loads.

Having taken Ty Young already I suspect Narkle will get the nod to help cover games where Cotch or Dion miss.
Midfield is pretty well set even without Prestia or Cotchin. Tarranto, Hopper, Martin, Bolton, Ross, Sonsie, Graham, Short, Dow should all be given a go before Narkle. Reckon with Gibcus going down another big bloke might be handy. An injury to Tarrant, Grimes, Lynch and we are in trouble with only Biggy and Young as backup.

We have a Month to go before a decision is needed to be made and will have time to see how long Gibcus will be out

Richmond could take 2 players by putting Gibcus on the long term injury list as he looks like he could be out for 6 months
so maybe we can take both Bradtke & Sparkle

We have a Month to go before a decision is needed to be made and will have time to see how long Gibcus will be out

Richmond could take 2 players by putting Gibcus on the long term injury list as he looks like he could be out for 6 months
so maybe we can take both Bradtke & Sparkle
6 months hammy lol

he didnt do an acl

Midfield is pretty well set even without Prestia or Cotchin. Tarranto, Hopper, Martin, Bolton, Ross, Sonsie, Graham, Short, Dow should all be given a go before Narkle. Reckon with Gibcus going down another big bloke might be handy. An injury to Tarrant, Grimes, Lynch and we are in trouble with only Biggy and Young as backup.
Broad, Miller, Ryan, Bauer?

Reckon Dusty and Bolton will play majority forward this year. Narkle would be fighting with Sonsie and Ross as first in line if one of Hopper, Taranto, Cotchin or Prestia go down. Graham isn't an inside mid, neither is Short and Dow will be towards the back of the line IMO. Gotta pick the best available and I get the feeling that Narkle is well ahead of Bradkte.

Broad, Miller, Ryan, Bauer?

Reckon Dusty and Bolton will play majority forward this year. Narkle would be fighting with Sonsie and Ross as first in line if one of Hopper, Taranto, Cotchin or Prestia go down. Graham isn't an inside mid, neither is Short and Dow will be towards the back of the line IMO. Gotta pick the best available and I get the feeling that Narkle is well ahead of Bradkte.
Broad is already in the side, Miller should be there also. Ryan is a ruckman and Bauer looks good but is very shallow backup as a young kid with a hand full of VFL games behind him. So talls are all young and un-developed especially compared to our midfield.

Broad is already in the side, Miller should be there also. Ryan is a ruckman and Bauer looks good but is very shallow backup as a young kid with a hand full of VFL games behind him. So talls are all young and un-developed especially compared to our midfield.
Yep my point was if Grimes got injured we wouldn't necessarily need to bring in another tall if tarrant, broad and balta are already in the side. Miller can go back if required. Ryan is a fwd ruck. Bauer probably more likely to get games than Biggie IMO. We have the versatility to cover for a key injury or two so not desperate to reach for a country footballer because he's tall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6 months hammy lol

he didnt do an acl
Doing a Happy and really doing a hammy are 2 different things. I tore mine really bad I never got back. Was also 18 at the time so age or fitness doesn't matter can go any time.

Dodo already locking him in for pick 1 in the MSD to the bummers

Remove this Banner Ad

SSP Final Spot

Back