SSP Final Spot

Which player would you prefer to fill the final rookie spot?

• Quinton Narkle

Votes: 38 26.0%
  • Kaelan Bradtke

Votes: 53 36.3%
  • Other player (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Save spot for MSD

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Sydney Stack

Votes: 25 17.1%
  • Luke Teal

Votes: 14 9.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Praying for a highly speculative mid season draft pick on the back of an career ending injury to a RFC player? If any of the SSP 3 are showing potential. Just sign em up for the AFL or VFL teams.

Pickett was a good pick up. But Bauer? No bad need for him.

Castagna's 3 flags shows he lucked out at having the right traits at the right time. 2017 in particular. Defensive small fwd is a horrible position. His goal kicking yips in 2022 were sad and he has lost his place in the 22. I can't see him playing next year and probably out of the band next year.

Praying for a highly speculative mid season draft pick on the back of an career ending injury to a RFC player? If any of the SSP 3 are showing potential. Just sign em up for the AFL or VFL teams.

Castagna's 3 flags shows he lucked out at having the right traits at the right time. 2017 in particular. Defensive small fwd is a horrible position. His goal kicking yips in 2022 were sad and he has lost his place in the 22. I can't see him playing next year and probably out of the band next year.

Would be such a tragedy to see the loss of the chaos boss. But you can just see it, like Graeme “Racehorse” Bond and Daryl “Jizz” Cumming before him, another Tiger Premiership player with a great turn of speed ending up in the desperate situation of playing for North or the Saints. Though why running fast in a straight line is known as a “turn” of speed escapes me.

Bauer is a marking forward of course we have a ruddy need

Toughman stack posing like a teenage girl .Can someone explain why he would do this ?
It’s just the way of the modern youth. Can’t judge him on that 🙄
Two of my now 30+ year old children cringe when they look back at some of the photos or recordings taken in their youth, and so they should 😂

If the Colina experiment hasn't worked (read on another page, he hasn't been sighted at all) what's his position on our list?

Does it mean we still only have 1 more spot available?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

SSP Final Spot

Back