St Kilda President Andrew Bassat tees off on the AFL draft system, specifically father/son and the Northern Academies

Remove this Banner Ad

Generational talent Billy Longer!

A generational talent that cost picks 25 and 41, whom was out of contract and had played 9 games in two seasons if I remember correctly.

Think old mate’s putting a bit of mayo on this one, it’s hardly a highway robbery at the trade table - I guess that’s this thread in a nutshell, clear inequities and certain fan bases on the back foot playing a bit of deflection.

Hey it’s the salary cap concession guy! No we didn’t have salary cap concessions in 2013, I’ve already said that
Not once did anyone say 2013. You're the only one who's mentioned it.

I'll ask again. Did the lions ever have salary cap concessions? If so when? And when did the fathers of your current father and son players, play for Brisbane?

YOU LIVE THERE! there is many ways you can have an advantage not having to travel 2000km would be one of them

but but but its not our home ground wah ****ing wah
Right. We live in the state so suddenly its our home ground. Absolutely love our home ground advantage at Geelong... love your home ground advantage at metricon.

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda President Andrew Bassat tees off on the AFL draft system, specifically father/son and the Northern Academies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back