Game Day St Kilda v Sydney - Saturday 7:25 @ Etihad - LGBTIQ Pride Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really missing Geary out there down back as well. With him down there, i bloody doubt there is ten 6 on 1 situations in the first 3 quarters

Are you watching the game. Sydney are killing us, they are in total control of this game, a few bad decisions or otherwise.
Are you kidding me? Parker smashes McKenzies face in with his elbow, not paid, Swans goal

Nankervis is puts his shoulder through Fisher head, not paid, Swans goal

You honestly think that if our players had performed those acts it would have just been play on?

The maggots wouldn't have blown their whistle fast enough if we'd done that

I'm shooting Bambi because he deserves it tonight...

Billings is soft as ****

I've been a massive defender of Billings but sadly I've just about given up on him. I think he's the Richard Tambling of the 2013 draft. All kinds of talent just no ticker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So kicking in danger is no longer a thing now.

Edit: Not just the McVeigh / Steven one, there's been at least three where a Saints player went low / to the ground to take possession and a Swans player just threw the slipper at it.

I've been a massive defender of Billings but sadly I've just about given up on him. I think he's the Richard Tambling of the 2013 draft. All kinds of talent just no ticker.
Get a grip mate he's no where near the finished product, we're placing extra expectations on our youngsters because we are (were) in top 8 contention. He will be fine next year and every year from then on, one stinker doesn't doom a player like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back