Game Day St Kilda v Sydney - Saturday 7:25 @ Etihad - LGBTIQ Pride Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah we will just agree to disagree
Just dont like blokes like you and me who didnt reach that level saying a kid in AFL is soft.
Inconsistent maybe, lazy maybe, injured maybe. Soft NO.
He's soft TONIGHT. Hasn't put his body on the line once tonight & looks really intimidated out there

It's not a pot on his whole career outlook, just what I'm seeing in this specific game

Newnes hitting the post, Parker high fend off, Nankervis smashing Chips, weird free to Hanners in the middle (all three resulting in goals). That was enough to break our back. One of the worst quarters I've watched all year - Swans were good but my god, how much luck and umpiring decisions do they want? Goals from umpiring decisions killed us!

Lets hope we show some fight!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Newnes hitting the post, Parker high fend off, Nankervis smashing Chips, weird free to Hanners in the middle (all three resulting in goals). That was enough to break our back. One of the worst quarters I've watched all year - Swans were good but my god, how much luck and umpiring decisions do they want? Goals from umpiring decisions killed us!

Lets hope we show some fight!
And then to start the last they throw in another chook-lotto ruck free against Hickey.... SMH

Farkn maggots.
Blow the siren already

Cant wait till next year with a confident, fit and stronger mosquito fleet of JB , Lonie , Gresh and Sincs roll out in 2017 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back