St. Kilda vs. Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints have started really well. Lots of intensity out there. Massive game, great atmosphere...

I've got a feeling the Saints will win it, but I do still believe Collingwood will likely take the flag.

cloke - simple miss.

sometimes i think im the only person in the world who is 100% sure travis cloke is a far worse player than pundits make out. honestly i think he is shit, but generally when i say that he kicks an annoying three-four goals.

Fantastic pressure from Collingwood in that last 10 minutes. Didn't give the Saints any room and forced quite a few turnovers with their relentless tackling.

Good game so far.

Is T. Cloke the worst Kick of any forward to have ever played the game. Not the worst of every player...just forwards. He is easily the worst in my lifetime (4 decades) for a forward.

However its a good game so far!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is T. Cloke the worst Kick of any forward to have ever played the game. Not the worst of every player...just forwards. He is easily the worst in my lifetime (4 decades) for a forward.

However its a good game so far!

agreed. travis cloke is an awful kick and when he is kicking against your team you can always hold out that hope he may miss. he is the most overrated player in the league...

Remove this Banner Ad

St. Kilda vs. Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back