Autopsy Eagles v Blues - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Sun August 18th 2:40 W / 4:40 E - (Optus Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

There are entire Eagles game day threads this past two years that don't even reach triple digit posts, and this one will reach 100 two days before the game.

So given the media focus and pressure on Carlton...

Blues by 60+.

This dude, right here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you have said lawyers number?

Might need it if ever find myself completely in the wrong and are looking to take no accountability for it
Take your Freo glasses off mate and watch it again.
When gaff swings his arm Brayshaw bends his knees and drops forward a as a result instead of gaff hiring his chest he hits his jaw.
All of gaffs previous football history proves his character and the fact this wasn't intentional. Unlike halls hit on stalker.

The lawyer would also argue about the strength of brayshaw jaw and have it examined by a medical professional.

Take your Freo glasses off mate and watch it again.
When gaff swings his arm Brayshaw bends his knees and drops forward a as a result instead of gaff hiring his chest he hits his jaw.
All of gaffs previous football history proves his character and the fact this wasn't intentional. Unlike halls hit on stalker.

The lawyer would also argue about the strength of brayshaw jaw and have it examined by a medical professional.

Guess I’ll just have to defer on this one to your astounding legal mind then smootie

He ducked and the video footage would've shown it in court
Any decent lawyer would've had it thrown out before trial.
What a ridiculous response. Just because the victim reduced the damage from the king hit, by "ducking", does NOT mean it isn't assault, even if he intented to strike his chest! It's the intention behind it and Gaff intended to hit him. Would have been a plea from defence, well before even a contested mention!

What an uneducated response. Just because the victim reduced the damage from the king hit, by "ducking", does NOT mean it isn't assault, even if he intented to strike his chest! It's the intention behind it and Gaff intended to hit him. Would have been a plea from defence, well before even a contested mention!
I did t say he reduced the damage by ducking. I said he increased the damage by ducking. Gaff would've hit his chest otherwise and it would've been play on

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Eagles v Blues - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Sun August 18th 2:40 W / 4:40 E - (Optus Stadium)

Back