Adelaide
Other Teams
Frankston,LA Lakers
State of Origin Game 2 New South Wales vs Queensland​
Telstra Stadium,Sydney Wednesday June 13 8:10pm​

Channel 9: Live NT 7pm NSW,ACT,QLD 7:30pm Delay VIC 9:35pm TAS,SA,WA 10:40pm

Fox Sports 3: Replay 10:30pm EST

Squads
New South Wales: Anthony Minichiello, Matt King, Jamie Lyon, Matt Cooper, Jarryd Hayne, Braith Anasta, Brett Kimmorley, Brett White, Danny Buderus (c), Brent Kite, Willie Mason, Nathan Hindmarsh, Andrew Ryan, Luke Bailey, Steve Simpson, Ryan Hoffman, Greg Bird
Queensland: Karmichael Hunt, Brent Tate, Steve Bell, Justin Hodges, Greg Inglis, Darren Lockyer (c), Johnathan Thurston, Steve Price, Cameron Smith, Petero Civinoceva, Tonie Carroll, Carl Webb, Dallas Johnson, Shaun Berrigan, Jacob Lilyman, Nate Myles, Neville Costigan

Referee: Shayne Hayne

Curtain Raiser: NSW U/17 vs QLD U/17 at 5:45pm

TAB SPORTSBET ODDS
Game 2 Result
New South Wales $1.90
Queensland $1.90
Series Winner
Queensland $1.22
New South Wales $4
Series Result
QLD 3-0 $2.75
QLD 2-1 $2.05
NSW 2-1 $4.05

Series Winner

New South Wales $4

Series Result

NSW 2-1 $4.05

Difference between the two being?

Good point. It can't be because of a draw because then Qld retain the Shield.

Maybe it is based on the fact that golden point results doesn't count in some betting? So theoretically, NSW could win the series but betting would only show a 1-1 series draw.....dunno?

Brett Stewart will come into the side and prove to the selectors that he should have been in before game 1. NSW have no excitement or flair in their backs compared to QLD and Stewart will provide this as well as being a try scoring machine. Its just a shame the game isnt at Brookvale than he would get amongst the tries for sure. NSW halftime-fulltime double and man of the match Nathan Hindmarsh.

Excellent win QLD!

I'm kinda a bit pissed i didnt get on them to win by under 10 or whatever it was at like 3.50.

But i still had them to win - $200 @ 2.05!

Great stuff, low scoring.

QUEENSLANDER QUEENSLANDER QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!

Great win to the mighty maroons two series in a row!!

Made NSW look like chumps and p***ed off Phil Gould:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent win QLD!

I'm kinda a bit pissed i didnt get on them to win by under 10 or whatever it was at like 3.50.

But i still had them to win - $200 @ 2.05!

Great stuff, low scoring.

I had 250 on Queensland too. Cant believe they were 2.05. The team is just so much better then NSW atm. Cant see NSW winning a SOO for atleast another 3 years.

not that much better,need a new coach.new game plan

new 5/8th too Anasta is a dud

I reckon its a fair bit better. Anasta is a dud. Dont really think much of Kimmorley in all honesty. Hes a fine player but never done all that much on the bigger stages.

Whatever happens, while we have Thurston, Smith and Inglis, we'll be in with a chance every time.

Hoodoo broken and 4 straight wins accumulated, what a time it is to be a Queenslander!

forward pass call?

bloody hell

Went missing with the 2-3 that Kimmorly threw, the high tackles and the markers rarely being anywhere near square.

Poor game by the ref. We got the forward pass call, but the Blues got a few cheap piggybacks and lucky breaks. We capitalised, thats the only difference.

The scary thing is QLD still have the likes of Bowen and Slater to come in:eek:

QLD are so good atm can't see when NSW will win again:thumbsu::p

But seriously NSW had too many passengers,QLD were a complete team working together.

The scary thing is QLD still have the likes of Bowen and Slater to come in:eek:

QLD are so good atm can't see when NSW will win again:thumbsu::p

they said that about nsw 3 years ago

everybody was scared that NSW would dominate for 10 years

things change pretty quickly

Poor game by the ref. We got the forward pass call, but the Blues got a few cheap piggybacks and lucky breaks. We capitalised, thats the only difference.

It was sad to see that after setting a precident in the first half, Hayne felt the need to influence the game in the second half with those two or three soft penalties. There was no need for it. Either ref the whole game that way, or let it all go. Don't let your ego take over with 20 minutes left.

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Game 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back