Discussion State of our jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope.

I think they have the truck set up when there is open training etc.
There'd better be a truck or something at the game.

I'm jonesing for a guernsey...

There'd better be a truck or something at the game.

I'm jonesing for a guernsey...

Merchandise:
The offical launch of Xblades earler this year means that Round 1 will be your first opportunity to purchase our new game day guernsey. We want to see everyone in their new XBlades guernsey, so make your way to any of the below locations to purchase new gear!

Saints-Site-Map-2017.jpg

After all our agonising about the jumper over the last six or so months, it all comes down to this:

Is it red?

Is it white?

Is it black?

Then it's good enough for me.

C'mon Sainters!

Merchandise:
The offical launch of Xblades earler this year means that Round 1 will be your first opportunity to purchase our new game day guernsey. We want to see everyone in their new XBlades guernsey, so make your way to any of the below locations to purchase new gear!

Saints-Site-Map-2017.jpg
Any word if they'll have the ability to slap a number on the back of them on game day?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do the xblades jumpers on sale through the club website/at the ground still have the horrible fit? As in super tight and long, made for a tall, fit AFL player and not the general public?
A-freakin-Men sista!!

Anyone interested in this?

I bought it on eBay but it's both tighter and much MUCH shorter than its size (40) would indicate...

IMG_2479.JPG

It's a VWFL guernsey for the St Kilda Sharks, got a sublimated #58 on the back.

PM me if you're keen.

I tried on a LARGE just before the bounce and I can say this much for prospective buyers...

It was surprisingly short compared to the ISC template (I'm 178cm for reference), and was quite loose through the body comparative to the length.

Plainly speaking, it was more or less the opposite of the ISC template; shorter and less maniacally fitted.

Material seemed oddly thin though.

I tried on a LARGE just before the bounce and I can say this much for prospective buyers...

It was surprisingly short compared to the ISC template (I'm 178cm for reference), and was quite loose through the body comparative to the length.

Plainly speaking, it was more or less the opposite of the ISC template; shorter and less maniacally fitted.

Material seemed oddly thin though.

What did you think r.e buying one.

I was thinking about picking up a home just for how good it looks. Looked fantastic on the ground unlike the players in them.

What did you think r.e buying one.

I was thinking about picking up a home just for how good it looks. Looked fantastic on the ground unlike the players in them.
I think that if were up to me I'd have one of each... but then my missus would be charged with murder...

Besides, I'm still trying to offload the one above :handpointup::handpointup::handpointup:

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion State of our jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back