StatutoryFlood at it again

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing wrong at all, a 16 year old girl pregnent and getting to be a mum ahead of time.

I am sure that when the lucky dad gets to pay maintenence for the next 18 odd years he will be wishing he never went there.

Yes that Collingwood player must be regretting his actions

Was there any rape going on? No there wasnt.

Was it consent sex? Yes it was.

I'm sure whoever is the father of the child, the man responsible, will be responsible, unlike some in this thread.

Totally different scenario than the Lovett case.
Just because Lovett's was worse, doesn't mean this wasn't bad. Murder is worse than attempted murder, does that make attempted murder excusable?

The lucky dad might be this bloke.

beams-story.jpg

If the baby is born with a shitty looking tatt then we'll know it's his.

Ha ha no mention of anyone other than the Aint flogs having sex with her. She will have a fair idea who the daddy is by the time she has been pregnent you flog. They will have worked back and worked out who she slept with in that time period and your two romeo's are in the time zone.

Not the end of story at all mate - there's still an unborn baby that may very well be the bastard child of a St Kilda footballer. How do you think the boys are feeling right now? Glad it's technically legal? Or worried about the shitstorm that's about to come.

Typical St Kilda fan really - take the moral high ground because he got off on a technicality. Let's examine the facts - a 16 year old walks up to 2 footballers after a football game, lies about her age and participates in some sort of sexual intercourse with the two, possibly at the same time. They don't question her at all, they just take advantage of the fact that she's obviously star-stricken. They get her in the sack because it's easy. A few months later, she's pregnant with one of their babies.

I'm glad you think the story's over, but it ain't. First Gehrig urinates on a woman in a nightclub. Then Milne and Montagna talk their girlfriends into swapping partners. Then Lovett rapes his teammate's girlfriend. Now this happens.

It's all smooth sailing down at St Fail - I'm glad we know now that the St stands for Statutory. Maybe you can make your membership slogan next year "Don't worry, it's technically legal!"

I wouldn't go taking the moral high ground when you have had players like Gary Ablett Snr, Steve Johnson and Matthew Stokes play for your club.

Every club has dirty laundry.

Yes that Collingwood player must be regretting his actions

Provide a link please where it says he had sex with her.

You can't because it does not exist. Only the Aint flogs are in the gun because they attended the school.

Great thread.

I enjoyed it very much. If you are reading Jeff, you reap what you sow... like to dish it out but can't take it back. Ahh, typical Jeff.

Shame you don't have access to his deleted rants. ;)

Not the end of story at all mate - there's still an unborn baby that may very well be the bastard child of a St Kilda footballer. How do you think the boys are feeling right now? Glad it's technically legal? Or worried about the shitstorm that's about to come.

Typical St Kilda fan really - take the moral high ground because he got off on a technicality. Let's examine the facts - a 16 year old walks up to 2 footballers after a football game, lies about her age and participates in some sort of sexual intercourse with the two, possibly at the same time. They don't question her at all, they just take advantage of the fact that she's obviously star-stricken. They get her in the sack because it's easy. A few months later, she's pregnant with one of their babies.

I'm glad you think the story's over, but it ain't. First Gehrig urinates on a woman in a nightclub. Then Milne and Montagna talk their girlfriends into swapping partners. Then Lovett rapes his teammate's girlfriend. Now this happens.

It's all smooth sailing down at St Fail - I'm glad we know now that the St stands for Statutory. Maybe you can make your membership slogan next year "Don't worry, it's technically legal!"
Three words:

Gary Ablett Senior

Suck on that one.

Oh, and Matthew Stokes the drug runner.

Awesomeness

Just because Lovett's was worse, doesn't mean this wasn't bad. Murder is worse than attempted murder, does that make attempted murder excusable?

Did you read the article where it says "she won't be taking no further action against the players?" That implies that she was pursuing them. If she was r*ped, she would have taken action against them.
officerBarbrady.gif

Provide a link please where it says he had sex with her.

You can't because it does not exist. Only the Aint flogs are in the gun because they attended the school.

The AFL confirmed that there actually was no school visit.

It was alleged that the two players had made an official appearance at the girl's school, however League general manager of football operations Adrian Anderson said the girl met the players for the first time after a round-one AFL match some weeks later.

Great thread.

I enjoyed it very much. If you are reading Jeff, you reap what you sow... like to dish it out but can't take it back. Ahh, typical Jeff.

Agree, and for other St Kilda flogs that flock to his banner, enjoy what he has sown. Another club and I would not say a thing, shit happens, but when Mr Moral, Jeff Dunne lectures every other club, well yours becomes more than fair game.

Unusual to see the supporters of 15 other clubs unite like this but that is just the 'esteem' that he is held in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St.Floodrape's latest checklist

Gang Rape - tick
Rape - tick
Sex with Underage girl - tick
26 wooden spoons -tick

What's next for this disgrace of a club...............:rolleyes:

St. Kilda supporters have the morals of Carlton supporters. I really question how they lie straight at night.:thumbsu:

Not sure you want to bring up the past Sainters. Looks for a picture of Jim O'Dea...

St. Kilda supporters have the morals of Carlton supporters. I really question how they lie straight at night.:thumbsu:

Not sure you want to bring up the past Sainters. Looks for a picture of Jim O'Dea...

Its called a bed, someting a lot of Collingwood supporters would not know about.....................:thumbsu:

I wouldn't go taking the moral high ground when you have had players like Gary Ablett Snr, Steve Johnson and Matthew Stokes play for your club.

Every club has dirty laundry.
I don't see the connection. Johnson was an alcoholic and Stokes bought some drugs. How are they connected to rape and teenage impregnation?

Remove this Banner Ad

StatutoryFlood at it again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back