Stella & Corona Drinkers

Remove this Banner Ad

Fosters is synonomous with Australia in Europe and to me, an absolutely disgusting beer. Has a shocking aftertaste to it and is the only beer I've never been able to finish.

AlwaysCarlton said:
Fosters is synonomous with Australia in Europe and to me, an absolutely disgusting beer. Has a shocking aftertaste to it and is the only beer I've never been able to finish.

In my teens i loved Fosters but over this festive period it makes me reech for some reason. Cant stand it. Will not drink it. Simple as that.

What makes you think that ?

Just because a certain beer tastes different to some people, dones't mean everyone will have the same thoughs about it.

The same thing can be said for food.

Mel B said:
England people would get it like that.

Ps. Tres bon Billy tres bon. ho ho ho ho.

Don't you hurt our Ben... hey just sit on your flurries and work it out for yourself tres mel.b. Just don't push the rocket too far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Katthawk said:
Don't you hurt our Ben... hey just sit on your flurries and work it out for yourself tres mel.b. Just don't push the rocket too far.

Eh?
noeljulian34we.jpg

Vandal said:
I would like to know why they put a piece of lemon or lime in the neck of Corona bottles..:confused:

Its actually to keep flies and other insects flying into the neck of the bottle. True story.

I used to enjoy Stella quite a lot, but also think ever since it started being brewed here it's tasted like butt crack, err, not that i know what ass crack tastes like or anything.

corona's are still ok, but generally if you see a beer on tap in a pub here, it's been brewed here as well.

rick James said:
I used to enjoy Stella quite a lot, but also think ever since it started being brewed here it's tasted like butt crack, err, not that i know what ass crack tastes like or anything.

corona's are still ok, but generally if you see a beer on tap in a pub here, it's been brewed here as well.

Stella has been brewed in Oz (on Tap) for around 8 years rJ.

manutd/dogs said:
It's just that more bottleos are now starting to stock the CUB ******** cause it's cheaper. I always make sure I get the imported stuff now.

Incorrect. All bottled Stella is Imported from belguim, so anything you get from a bottleshop is imported. Unless of course you buy your beer in kegs.

Ive only said this 2 or 3 times throughout the thread ;)

The Dice Man said:
Incorrect. All bottled Stella is Imported from belguim
The bottle i have of stella in my fridge says other wise :confused:

The Dice Man said:
Incorrect. All bottled Stella is Imported from belguim, so anything you get from a bottleshop is imported. Unless of course you buy your beer in kegs.

Ive only said this 2 or 3 times throughout the thread ;)

I have a stubbie right here that says it's brewed by CUB in Australia under license of Stella Artois.

It's only been a recent change dude.

Remove this Banner Ad

Stella & Corona Drinkers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back