Stephen Hill - 69kg of ordinary

Remove this Banner Ad

Over the past 6 months ive scratched my head raw trying to think why why would Fremantle overlook so many talented youngsters and pick up what is essentially a nobody in Stephen Hill. I came to the conclusion that it must of been because of his pace and skills in trafficent

BOY was i wrong. The guy is 69kg yet he is still slow, shows no awareness, little agility and absolutely no football smarts whatsoever. I heard someone compare him to Richard Tambling which IMO is just insulting to Richmond. Tambling atleast had the runs on the board when he was picked up. Hill had accomplished nothing other then cheap stats of the backline playing as a free man with no opponent in one of the worst WAFL sides in the comp.

6PR were discussing the fact the other day that West Perth coaches were beyond shocked if not mortified when Hill was taken as a first rounder. They had financially prepared to receive money from Hill being drafted as a 2nd rounder early on in the year and even I think that was very optimistic of them. Some of the players were also said to be shocked he was taken so early due to the fact he has very little footy smarts or natural ability

So far Hill has taken part in the worst 2 game AFL career in history. He cant kick, has some pace but all that will be lost when he gets the weight to be a AFL footballer. Delisted in 3 years time, Freo will use him as the scapegoat for yet another ordinary decision by the higher ups at Fremantle.

Nice work Rick.
Good call small pox, you must know alot about talent, really paying off for your bunch of crabs at the moment .How is the star masten going. The next judd we were told pfffffffft,the new breed of crabs nice work cox!!!!!!

Can't believe how little idea so many posters around here have.
Hill is an out and out gone, I was shocked when Freo drafted him, but as it stands he is looking a very good chance to outshine all the other draftees from 2008.
Really? A number 3 pick turns out to be good and you're amazed at the turn of events?

I don't know who started this myth about freo and drafting because historically, they've drafted really well in the past. It's just their trading that has been utterly abysmal. If they just stuck with drafting they would've probably won a premiership by now.

Has Pavlich found the antidote to being Fremantled and handed it off to the youngsters?

Good on him

Has Pavlich found the antidote to being Fremantled and handed it off to the youngsters?

Good on him

Ha ha. That's really funny TC. Another quality post. It's about the same as me saying "Has Worsfold found the antidote to being a drug addict and given it wet toast." What a riot.

You really are a lame tosser. I'm sure it must give surcease from the pain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Over the past 6 months ive scratched my head raw trying to think why why would Fremantle overlook so many talented youngsters and pick up what is essentially a nobody in Stephen Hill. I came to the conclusion that it must of been because of his pace and skills in traffic

BOY was i wrong. The guy is 69kg yet he is still slow, shows no awareness, little agility and absolutely no football smarts whatsoever. I heard someone compare him to Richard Tambling which IMO is just insulting to Richmond. Tambling atleast had the runs on the board when he was picked up. Hill had accomplished nothing other then cheap stats of the backline playing as a free man with no opponent in one of the worst WAFL sides in the comp.

6PR were discussing the fact the other day that West Perth coaches were beyond shocked if not mortified when Hill was taken as a first rounder. They had financially prepared to receive money from Hill being drafted as a 2nd rounder early on in the year and even I think that was very optimistic of them. Some of the players were also said to be shocked he was taken so early due to the fact he has very little footy smarts or natural ability

So far Hill has taken part in the worst 2 game AFL career in history. He cant kick, has some pace but all that will be lost when he gets the weight to be a AFL footballer. Delisted in 3 years time, Freo will use him as the scapegoat for yet another ordinary decision by the higher ups at Fremantle.

Nice work Rick.

I just wanted to quote this post again so everyone can read it and recognise the startling lack of any footy credibility or knowledge from the OP. Absolute gem of a post, sux cox, keep 'em coming.

Funny though, the Bay has always had loads of Toast scum who post stupid derogatory remarks about Fremantle regardless of what the OP may have been. They seem to have disappeared.

Ha ha. That's really funny TC. Another quality post. It's about the same as me saying "Has Worsfold found the antidote to being a drug addict and given it wet toast." What a riot.

You really are a lame tosser. I'm sure it must give surcease from the pain
Haha.. A lame tosser? Quality

I realise you're an average poster, but was there a need for abuse? My post was merely stating how the Freo youngens have been good in recent years.. Not sure why you felt the need to have your G ride so far up your arse.

Pav has somehow defeated the curse and looks to have taught the others his way.. Again, good on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Stephen Hill - 69kg of ordinary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back