STK girl on 60 minutes

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda School Girl on Sixty Minutes

wow! ricky nixon is now in some deep shite
and seriously, this girl has got no idea the length she is taking this
as much as i find it gold that the saints are getting pwned, she is really being such a ****wit for taking it this far

for those that dont know, she revealed texts proving she and nixon did have sex sometimes more than once a day

and for some reason her face was revealed, does this mean she is now 18? or is it a whole different thing when the interview isnt about a legal case?

Stopped short if saying zac smoked roo's pole, but that was implied I am sure.

Very bad for shitty dickson though. What a complete f**kwit he is.

great minds think alike, we both put a thread up about this at the same time haha.

yeah nixon has seriously ruined his career thanks to that smart little b*tch
do you know why her face was allowed to be revealed?

Re: St Kilda School Girl on Sixty Minutes

Nixon will lock himself in to rehab now to try and escape more serious consequences.

Dog of a 'man'.

^^^ wrong bitch slinger.

Everyone who thought Gilbert was capable of impregnating a woman should feel very embarrassed right about now. (me included) :eek:

Of course at that stage we didn't know Gilbo's sexual orientation so some leniency is in order.

Who even cares if Dawson sucked Riewoldt off? As long as Riewoldt didn't force him, it's not a legal matter.
As long as they don't go shouting out in public about it and wanting people to know, it's not the publics matter.
It's not St Kildas matter, it's not their teammates matter.

If they're gay they're gay, and good for them. Can't see why people would get so excited about it.
If they're not gay, they're not gay, and good for them. Can't see why people would get so excited about it.

i seriously cant trust those emails and texts either, since she had access to a whole range of his possessions and screwed him over because he was so dumb as to go within 10 kays of this skank....
it isnt hard to fix an email to make it look like nixon sent it...i remember i used to do it sometimes as a prank with my mates

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PieBeast;20330424[B said:
]^^^ wrong bitch slinger.[/B]

Everyone who thought Gilbert was capable of impregnating a woman should feel very embarrassed right about now. (me included) :eek:

Of course at that stage we didn't know Gilbo's sexual orientation so some leniency is in order.
u sure?

Whatever credibility 60 Minutes had left has disappeared by giving that attention whoring skank airtime. They are no better than ACA and Today Tonight now.

You wouldn't have seen George Negus, Ray Martin or Ian Leslie doing tabloid shit like this. They'd be over in Libya with bullets flying past their heads doing a proper news story.

Who even cares if Dawson sucked Riewoldt off? As long as Riewoldt didn't force him, it's not a legal matter.
As long as they don't go shouting out in public about it and wanting people to know, it's not the publics matter.
It's not St Kildas matter, it's not their teammates matter.

If they're gay they're gay, and good for them. Can't see why people would get so excited about it.
If they're not gay, they're not gay, and good for them. Can't see why people would get so excited about it.

cuz its absolutely hilarious!!:D

i seriously cant trust those emails and texts either, since she had access to a whole range of his possessions and screwed him over because he was so dumb as to go within 10 kays of this skank....
it isnt hard to fix an email to make it look like nixon sent it...i remember i used to do it sometimes as a prank with my mates

You use to pretend to be Ricky Nixon?

wow! ricky nixon is now in some deep shite
and seriously, this girl has got no idea the length she is taking this
as much as i find it gold that the saints are getting pwned, she is really being such a ****wit for taking it this far

for those that dont know, she revealed texts proving she and nixon did have sex sometimes more than once a day

and for some reason her face was revealed, does this mean she is now 18? or is it a whole different thing when the interview isnt about a legal case?

Wow. More than once a day?

Nixon is pretty spry for someone his age.

Remove this Banner Ad

STK girl on 60 minutes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back