STK girl on 60 minutes

Remove this Banner Ad

Jess is the shiny apple on top of the tree........Kim is the rotten apple on a lower branch or on the ground ;)
sounds like a photo of Roo
still unsure who Jess is and how she fits in

Here's pretty much a summary of the segment for anyone interested in educating themselves before they attack Duthie, Nixon and the Saints. ;)

Kim Duthie - The Can't-Miss St. Kilda Scandal

All I can say is that the Saints and Nixon have been played. Cop that.

Oh yeah, she's the innocent one here.
Who cares whether she is innocent or not. She is 17, was 16 when this all started. She hasn't got the emotional maturity to make good decisions for herself, it must be incumbent on the adults that she interacts with to make decisions with her welfare utmost and foremost on their mind, because it is plainly obvious she cant.

Right from Nixon, to the cop and anyone who has bonked her that is over 20yo, and that may include a player from my own club, they should be ashamed of their actions.

sounds like a photo of Roo
still unsure who Jess is and how she fits in

She is another footy slurry just not as mental. Word is few Hawks players have tested whether she is a good fitts or not.

Who cares whether she is innocent or not. She is 17, was 16 when this all started. She hasn't got the emotional maturity to make good decisions for herself, it must be incumbent on the adults that she interacts with to make decisions with her welfare utmost and foremost on their mind, because it is plainly obvious she cant.

Right from Nixon, to the cop and anyone who has bonked her that is over 20yo, and that may include a player from my own club, they should be ashamed of their actions.

She initially pretended to be 19 when she met the St Kilda players in an over 18 night club. She has brought all this on herself and won't get any sympathy from me.

She may be batshit crazy or emotionally immature but she's old enough to know right from wrong and knows full well what she's doing. She's no innocent little angel.

You're making it out like she's a child who doesn't know what she's doing.
She is a 17yo who has no idea of the implications on the rest of her life. She thinks its all a big hoot, but that's the immaturity that others seem to conveniently forget. The judicial system/society is forgiving when dealing with minors committing minor offences, citing maturity and age, so surely we can be equally forgiving of someone whose life is spiralling out of control fueled by the actions of men who should know better.

Forget the fact that she has made high profile identities look stupid and perhaps impacted on the careers of one cop ( who should know better) and a player agent ( who should have known better given she impacted on his clients), what should be uppermost on the minds of these men when dealing with a kid ( 17/16 is a kid, forget the age of consent crap, she's a kid) is her welfare. The fact that she has burnt these idiots is just desserts for these fools. THEY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER. (not so much Riewoldt, he may have been hard done by, but Gilbert is more to blame on that count than anyone else (but what the hell was going on in that pic anyway?)

She initially pretended to be 19 when she met the St Kilda players in an over 18 night club. She has brought all this on herself and won't get any sympathy from me.

She may be batshit crazy or emotionally immature but she's old enough to know right from wrong and knows full well what she's doing. She's no innocent little angel.
Its got nothing to do with if she is innocent or not, it's got to do with grown men doing the right thing. You can take it for granted that she is out of control. Those dealing with her shouldn't have been giving her the fodder to feed the media. They should have been acting appropriately around her and none of this mess may have happened.

She is a 17yo who has no idea of the implications on the rest of her life.

I don't think you're giving her enough credit.

surely we can be equally forgiving of someone whose life is spiralling out of control fueled by the actions of men who should know better.

I still fail to see how you can put this down to the mens fault when she was the one who pursued them. Nixon I agree on, I think everyone's thoughts on him are pretty clear but how is any of this Gilbert's fault? Or any of the other footballers involved?

Forget the fact that she has made high profile identities look stupid and perhaps impacted on the careers of one cop ( who should know better) and a player agent ( who should have known better given she impacted on his clients)

Doesn't this alone cry out massive whore? For a child that has no idea what she's doing she certainly knows how to bed men.

what should be uppermost on the minds of these men when dealing with a kid ( 17/16 is a kid, forget the age of consent crap, she's a kid) is her welfare.

She's not a kid.

The fact that she has burnt these idiots is just desserts for these fools. THEY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER. (not so much Riewoldt, he may have been hard done by, but Gilbert is more to blame on that count than anyone else (but what the hell was going on in that pic anyway?)

HUH?!?! :confused: How?? How has this girl been burnt?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw the story on 60 Minutes here. Why has no one mentioned that the skank admitted that she lied about being pregnant and owes an apology to Sam Gilbert? I don't care how old she is, that is a c*** act.

All the clowns here that were saying that Gilbert was a dog because he ditched her when he found out she was pregnant, I expect you'll all be apologising now too?

I don't think you're giving her enough credit.
I give her plenty of credit, she has set people up beautifully. That doesnt mean she has the emotional maturity to understand the implications of it all.

I still fail to see how you can put this down to the mens fault when she was the one who pursued them. Nixon I agree on, I think everyone's thoughts on him are pretty clear but how is any of this Gilbert's fault? Or any of the other footballers involved?

Gilbert should have got rid of the pics as Riewoldt requested. Gilbert should have had nothing to do with her upon learning she was 16. if a 16yo, posing as a 19yo chases a 23 to 47 yo and all points in between, I'd be having second thoughts about repsonding to those advances. Alarm bells should have been ringing about the appropriateness of a 19yo, let alone a 16yo.

Doesn't this alone cry out massive whore? For a child that has no idea what she's doing she certainly knows how to bed men.

Whats that got to do with it? A 15 yo can too, it doesn't make it right that she does things that are inappropriate. What she does as a immature 16/17yo should not be taken advantage of by men who should know better.

She's not a kid.
She is a kid. 17yo is still a kid. She cant vote, she is not allowed to drink, probably not allowed to drive yet. All of these activities indicate the ability to behave responsibly, at 17, she hasnt earned those rights yet due to immaturity, so all her actions must be measured accordingly.

HUH?!?! :confused: How?? How has this girl been burnt?
I never said she was burnt, I said she did the burning of those who should have known better than to take advantage of an immature teen. Get it? TEENAGER!!!!!! 17!!! You know, a kid!!!!

She is a 17yo who has no idea of the implications on the rest of her life. She thinks its all a big hoot, but that's the immaturity that others seem to conveniently forget.

What a load of tripe, Captain Save-a-ho.

Just because she is 17 does not mean that she had no idea what she was doing. All her actions - from lying about her age from the outset, lying about the pregnancy and miscarriage, stealing photos, etc point strongly to the fact that she knew what she was getting into and what she was doing.

A manipulative slore, and nothing more.

Who even cares if Dawson sucked Riewoldt off? As long as Riewoldt didn't force him, it's not a legal matter.

If they're gay they're gay, and good for them. Can't see why people would get so excited about it.

Are you gay, liam?

Just saw the story on 60 Minutes here. Why has no one mentioned that the skank admitted that she lied about being pregnant and owes an apology to Sam Gilbert? I don't care how old she is, that is a c*** act.

All the clowns here that were saying that Gilbert was a dog because he ditched her when he found out she was pregnant, I expect you'll all be apologising now too?

What she did was a dog's act, but ditching her because he thought she was pregnant is also a dog's act - doesn't really make him less of a dog because she wasn't really pregnant, he didn't know that.

What she did was a dog's act, but ditching her because he thought she was pregnant is also a dog's act - doesn't really make him less of a dog because she wasn't really pregnant, he didn't know that.

How do you know that Gilbert didn't know if she wasn't really pregnant? She is a compulsive liar and he probably knew it was just more bullshit. Can you blame him for ditching her with her track record.

Anyone still defending her after all the shit she's pulled must have rocks in their head. She's a lying, manipulative troublemaker.

How do you know that Gilbert didn't know if she wasn't really pregnant? She is a compulsive liar and he probably knew it was just more bullshit. Can you blame him for ditching her with her track record.

Anyone still defending her after all the shit she's pulled must have rocks in their head. She's a lying, manipulative troublemaker.

I'm guessing when she dropped the 'p' word is when he went running.

Your effort in continually defending Gilbert despite all evidence pointing to him being a shit human being is admirable.

Your effort in continually defending Gilbert despite all evidence pointing to him being a shit human being is admirable.

The only evidence pointing to him being a shit human being was that he left that lying skank because she was pregnant. That has since turned out to be bullshit.

What other evidence is there that he's a shit human being?

Remove this Banner Ad

STK girl on 60 minutes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back