Opinion Stringer theory. NO ESSENDON SUPPORTERS.

Is the Stringer situation beyond repair? Now in its correct thread, even if nobody asked for it.

• The club clearly want him out the door.

Votes: 102 34.7%
  • This was just a shot across Jakes bow as a means of motivating him. He's going nowhere.

Votes: 49 16.7%
  • The club is clearly a rabble. Sack Macca!

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • This is just the first play in massive trade that we are not yet privy to.

Votes: 19 6.5%
  • This is a game of blink and Jake and Conners just blinked.

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Its time to move on a negotiate the best deal we can.

Votes: 36 12.2%
  • I felt sad for Jake on that stage with Conners pulling his strings.

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • To lose 1 CEO may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose 4 looks like carelessness.

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • The Jack 'Armageddon Option' Watts Option.

Votes: 12 4.1%
  • We've warned you about creating polls Norm! Yet for shame you persist.

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • You really don't create enough polls Norm.

Votes: 32 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope Stringer takes a leaf out of Dustin Martin's book re: having to be told to "pull your head in". You do as they suggest and you've got the chance for a brownlow / premiership double - you don't and you just become a could have been / has been bogun.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

If Jake isn't inspired by what Dusty has achieved then I don't think anything ever will.
He has all the tools to do what Dusty does and more.
Commit to the club that has stood by him, knuckle down and work his arse off... reap the rewards later
Thats what we all would like to see. Up to Jake now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Jake isn't inspired by what Dusty has achieved then I don't think anything ever will.
He has all the tools to do what Dusty does and more.
Commit to the club that has stood by him, knuckle down and work his arse off... reap the rewards later

Dusty is such an inspirational figure for kids and adults alike to look up to. I especially admire his violent outbursts toward women. Him and Wayne Carey are heros of our game.

GAJ going back home has put a dent in Stringer going to Geelong. It's going to cost them players to the Suns as they don't have any draft pick of any great worth. GAJ and Stringer will cost them plenty.

Didn’t Bevo recently have surgery on his back? Probably resting up at home
There was a coaches awards or get together tonight and they mentioned him so i assume he was there- maybe just a mention. Who knows

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Stringer could be on 800K easy if playing to full potential. No way Connors signs him for 550. Still reckon North will swoop or he stays at the dogs for a contract year.

In 2015 he would have been looking at $800k plus.

Must be a real dent to the ego that now for his peak years contract he's looking at 2/3 of that.

It would be a risk worth taking for the Roos. Would salvage their rep off field and help on field.

But there's so much smoke around Essendon & Geelong...

Gone from meeting with the Bombers, to being certainties to join Geelong and is now being linked North.

Unless the North offer to us is big cash for him, pick 4 and a player then it's more likely he stays IMO.

He and his management can spin this anyway they like. Fact is the big offers aren't coming in like they thought would happen and he's not going to sign a small deal cash wise with a year to go on his contract

Have a big year and jack your price up another 200-300k in the process. That's the only advice he should be getting right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back