Stuart Fox leaves and the search for a replacement CEO

Remove this Banner Ad

If it's Fiona, they may want these problems with Coates to blow over first.

If not, somehow the media would have a field day at our expense.

I think the media is gunning for Coates to be punted - so I don't think the media would hound us for hiring someone whose helped shine a light on his behaviour.

Mike Tancred from the AOC has just stood down and there is a meeting tonight where Coates will probably fall on his sword.
And if Fiona is to be named it might well be on Monday as stated previously to give it the weekend to simmer down
Good. Tugger Tancred is a nasty piece of work, even going back to the 70s when he was the newsboy at 2UW.

That Age article does no justice to her credentials. Her LinkedIn profile is far better reading. Has an outstanding resume in both the corporate and sports management worlds. Bloody brilliant appointment.
I agree, I like it.

I wonder what the media will focus on
Her outstanding credentials, & how she worked her way to the top, or her gender and the "patriarchy"

Halfwit commenting on the Herald Sun said she was shoehorned in by the AFL and it was obvious men needn't apply. Yeah, those poor men who've been every single club CEO since 1897 have got it rough! Thankfully many are concentrating on and are celebrating her CV.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Stuart Fox leaves and the search for a replacement CEO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back