Stynes steps down as MFC President.

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope you guys don't mind, but I think I can safely call on behalf of all of us Carlton supporters, just how admirable your president was as a president, a player and still is as a human being.

Good luck to the incumbent pres, but boy has he some big shoes to fill.

Hats off to Jim Stynes. :thumbsu:

Came in here to sing my praises for the legend. But this pretty much says it all.

Your lucky to have such an amazing person involved in your club.

Wishing him all the best with his fight, if there is anyone who can beat it, its Jim!:thumbsu:

im pretty sure that the charactor and strength of jim stynes has rubbed of on the whole of the melbourne club.

i wish both stynes and the club success...

im pretty sure that the charactor and strength of jim stynes has rubbed of on the whole of the melbourne club.

i wish both stynes and the club success...

I absolutely hope so

I was gutted watching the half arsed efforts last year, when a man like this who is so inspirational was right in their face

I hope they start to show some of the fight and desire Jimmy does

He has done amazing things stabilising the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not hearing much at all, anybody know Jim's deal. His fate seemed sealed but his new treatment seems to be keeping him with us. Any news? Been 3 weeks since he stepped down.

Important in getting us back on track. I think McLardy has been the de facto Prez for a fair while.

Time for Jim to direct all his energies to his health and family.

**** you guys. Made me shit it.

BUMP

Hey guys, not trolling, was just wondering if anyone knows how Jimmy is travelling at the moment?

Was wondering the same thing and have been looking for any info but have come up empty handed. Surely the Melbournefc website would have something up if there was any word.

Was wondering the same thing and have been looking for any info but have come up empty handed. Surely the Melbournefc website would have something up if there was any word.

I think they are just trying to give him his privacy. Having his condition constantly reported on and being asked how he's feeling in every interview was getting too draining on him. He's retreated from the public for the time being - whether it's to try and put in a last ditch effort to survive or to try to enjoy what time he has left with his family, we won't know for a while. I wouldn't expect any more updates from the MFC unless he's experiencing remission or he's got a short time to live. Til then, we can only hope for a miracle.

The news I have heard is that it really isn't looking good

I'm saying this as fact - I would never, ever, ever make something like this up about such a great man (or anyone for that fact)

Family is hoping he'll get to see round 1

:( :( :(

The news I have heard is that it really isn't looking good

I'm saying this as fact - I would never, ever, ever make something like this up about such a great man (or anyone for that fact)

Family is hoping he'll get to see round 1

:( :( :(

I've heard the same from a very reliable source. Shattering stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Stynes steps down as MFC President.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back