Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's very interesting window anyway.

Citeh, lpool look rooted.

Utd, arsenal, chavski. Look like they are only a few world class players away from having very strong squads.

If chelsea get pogba and a bale type the best 11 is getting silly. Similarly arsenal and united would be maybe 3-4 players away, from having pretty much two world class players p spot

Wenger can spend cause the stadium. LVG will spend cause he's on,y got two more years

Chelsea are fiscally responsible of course

Just heard the audio link on TalkSport. I wonder who would make way for him.

Squad wise I'd think Ramires may be the one, Real were after him ladt season and apparently Juve are now. We aren't in a position where we'll need too much selling to afford a Pogba and we really dont need to much else either

Squad wise I'd think Ramires may be the one, Real were after him ladt season and apparently Juve are now. We aren't in a position where we'll need too much selling to afford a Pogba and we really dont need to much else either

Ideally you'd upgrade Juan Guillermo Cuadrado Bello

At least that's what I'd wager, the guy in your pictures reckons

Ideal summer for me based on the more persistent rumours which have been flying around over the last few months would be Clyne, Pjanic, Vietto & Ings. In terms of personnel those are the 4 key areas we need to restrengthen to get back into the mix at the top of the table, there are a number of other players who have been mentioned that we could look at to fill those roles, but those 4 are the ones I think would suit us best.

3 of Sturridge, Vietto, Sterling, Coutinho or Lallana in attack, Pjanic & Henderson on the sides of the diamond with Can or Lucas at the base :thumbsu:

Plenty of water to go under the bridge between now & July though, I'm sure those rumours will change by the week between now and then.

Ideal summer for me based on the more persistent rumours which have been flying around over the last few months would be Clyne, Pjanic, Vietto & Ings. In terms of personnel those are the 4 key areas we need to restrengthen to get back into the mix at the top of the table, there are a number of other players who have been mentioned that we could look at to fill those roles, but those 4 are the ones I think would suit us best.

3 of Sturridge, Vietto, Sterling, Coutinho or Lallana in attack, Pjanic & Henderson on the sides of the diamond with Can or Lucas at the base :thumbsu:

Plenty of water to go under the bridge between now & July though, I'm sure those rumours will change by the week between now and then.

Good solid four players as well, also if Liverpool do miss out on CL it shouldn't have any effect on those deals being done, besides the fact I think Clyne to United is a certainty.

@City_Watch: Inter will hold talks with Jovetic's entourage again in the next hours. Jovetic wants to move, City are yet to be convinced. (via @DiMarzio)
I don't think there is any doubt Jovetic will leave. A real shame, but I can't blame him for wanting out.

I don't think there is any doubt Jovetic will leave. A real shame, but I can't blame him for wanting out.

I always think back to the game we played against Fiorentina back in 2009/10, as an 18/19 year old he absolutely torched us that day and probably single handedly knocked us out of the CL (Rafa even tried to buy him - once Alonso left his plan was to drop Gerrard alongside Mascherano and have Jovetic & Silva working behind Torres, what might have been!). Unquestionable talent but it hasn't quite worked out for him at City, hopefully he finds a club where he can reach his potential.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always think back to the game we played against Fiorentina back in 2009/10, as an 18/19 year old he absolutely torched us that day and probably single handedly knocked us out of the CL (Rafa even tried to buy him - once Alonso left his plan was to drop Gerrard alongside Mascherano and have Jovetic & Silva working behind Torres, what might have been!). Unquestionable talent but it hasn't quite worked out for him at City, hopefully he finds a club where he can reach his potential.
I watched that game, and was very pleased to get him when we did. Injuries havent helped but I think we've mismanaged him.

Could have used him the past few months as well. Think he's barely played.

U do not expect chelsea to bid for ronaldo or bale or reus , type ?

No. That end of the field looks pretty set(apart from Drogba's spot when he retires). Bit of talk Icardi is earmarked for that striker spot and there's always Bamford who just keeps on scoring(he can play as a striker or on the wing).

Can see us going hard for a CM though and hoping it's Pogba.

Ideally, Cuadrado would be depth

Like salah was

If they can get a superior player for that spot, why would they not. Based on the last ten years

I don't think he was bought as just depth, give him time to settle and he'll rotate through the 3 spots behind the striker. He's a very good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back