Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

cletus1.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adebayor apparently not interested in leaving unless it's for Chelsea or Real Madrid. Looks like another year of paying him £100k per week to wear funky African clothes and post on instagram

The only place where he'll get 100k a week now will be the middle east. You guys should just let him go on a free transfer and let him sign a massive contract on oil money in Dubai/Qatar/Saudi Arabia.

The only place where he'll get 100k a week now will be the middle east. You guys should just let him go on a free transfer and let him sign a massive contract on oil money in Dubai/Qatar/Saudi Arabia.
Would happily pay half his wages and loan him out anywhere. His wages are more than Kane, Mason & Bentaleb's combined!

apparently there's a host of clubs interested in t clevz.

i have no idea why

I know his reputation is utterly garbage thanks to recent form but he played some good football under Fergie, I think a fresh start at a lower level club could do him wonders. He's never going to be a star but he can be a handy player in the right system IMO.

Adebayor apparently not interested in leaving unless it's for Chelsea or Real Madrid. Looks like another year of paying him £100k per week to wear funky African clothes and post on instagram
Scum was always going to bleed the contract dry. Is good with a new manager for a couple of months and then dies in the arse.

Where did you hear that?

Edit - just found the article. Daily Mail. lol

I'd take Adebayor if he was on 2k per week + 30k per goal scored.
You'd score 300 goals, concede 500, get relegated and be bankrupt within a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back