Sunraysia Football league Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony Parr could coach the dee's . he did a graet job with 18's in winning the premiership in 2008 .Josh Dawson is a good ongrownd leader and there is plenty of young talented player's comming through.
Cmon guys i've waited a while and still nothing. OK then, they have signed a coach from Horsham. Tucker something like that....
Watch this space......

Now that the finals are done and dusted. What do we think about having the final series at the irymple ground.
What do the clubs need to take the next step?

If the team managers had completed the ground inspection sheet the game would/should never have been played at Irymple

If the team managers had completed the ground inspection sheet the game would/should never have been played at Irymple

Are you suggesting that a ground inspection wasn't carried out. I believe it would have been the responsibility of the league. What was amiss??

I think youll find the SFL passes the ground in the finals. not sure what your worried about nackers your boys didnt seem to mind it to much..........

So who is your new coach????????? man in the know like your self should surley have some info for us!!!!!!

Are you suggesting that a ground inspection wasn't carried out. I believe it would have been the responsibility of the league. What was amiss??

I am not suggesting that an inspection wasn't carried out, league officials would have done that, however I walked the ground in the morning. There were divots everywhere, the fences create problems for the players i.e running into or being pushed into them, players having to walk through the crowd when they enter the changeroom. I went through the inspection sheet and the negatives were very high. Get hold of a sheet and see what I mean

I think youll find the SFL passes the ground in the finals. not sure what your worried about nackers your boys didnt seem to mind it to much..........

So who is your new coach????????? man in the know like your self should surley have some info for us!!!!!!

Sworn to secrecy Delray, only thing I know from metro Melb and I think our boys enjoyed the wind more than the ground:D

Sworn to secrecy Delray, only thing I know from metro Melb and I think our boys enjoyed the wind more than the ground:D

Tucker from down Horsham way is coach.

The ground was in terrible condition in fact its one of the worst grounds in the league to play on. Also no cars being aloud into the ground really takes away from the atmosphere that there should be for a grand final and by not allowing cars into the ground thats means the elderly suffer on either very wet days eg-prelim final between WW and RVALE in 08 or very hot days like this yars grand final as they have no cover and nowhere to sit and watch. Should be played at number 1 simple as that.

Delray is it true you have been sacked as treasurer??

Tell us what you know about him roota!!!!!!

I havnt heard a thing but if its true im sure the Dees will be very happy any longer and there could have been in some serious danger.

Is originally from over Horsham way. We tried to snare him and a mate a few years back but Donald out bid us and he played in their premiership that year. From reports I have read and people I have spoken to he can play but would have some years on him now. Doesn't come cheap but not many do these days

Is originally from over Horsham way. We tried to snare him and a mate a few years back but Donald out bid us and he played in their premiership that year. From reports I have read and people I have spoken to he can play but would have some years on him now. Doesn't come cheap but not many do these days
Tucker would be 31-32 years old. Joint coach of Kalkee in Horsham & District League for the last two seasons, premiers both years and undefeated this year. Handy on baller or flanker, in the HDFL interleague team last two years. Very organised coach, likes his stats.:thumbsu:

Tucker would be 31-32 years old. Joint coach of Kalkee in Horsham & District League for the last two seasons, premiers both years and undefeated this year. Handy on baller or flanker, in the HDFL interleague team last two years. Very organised coach, likes his stats.:thumbsu:

Anyone could of coached Kalkee to back to back flags as they are similar to Bambill this year, lots of $$$$$$$$ in a very shit league. Great to see Mildura have a coach though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jay Tucker has had more clubs then tiger woods. In the last 7 years he has played for, Minyip/Murtoa, Horsham United, Donald, Edenhope/Aplsey and Kalkee.

Jay Tucker has had more clubs then tiger woods. In the last 7 years he has played for, Minyip/Murtoa, Horsham United, Donald, Edenhope/Aplsey and Kalkee.

Good coaches are a wanted resource......... Sounds like all the hard work has paid off. Will be very intresting to see who he brings along with him. and i wonder how long he singed for????

Id suspect minimum 2 maybe 3 years.........

To garry im not to sure what finals you watched mate but i dont think your comments could be further from the truth. The oval was in good nick & Cars arnt aloud into the ground due to insurance reasons and tell me where would you rather sit a stand about 150 meters from the middle or a fence about 1.5 meters from the boundry line.

Ha ha ha ha sacked........ havent been the treasurer for three years mate my job descripition has not changed at all.

Good coaches are a wanted resource......... Sounds like all the hard work has paid off. Will be very intresting to see who he brings along with him. and i wonder how long he singed for????

To garry im not to sure what finals you watched mate but i dont think your comments could be further from the truth. The oval was in good nick & Cars arnt aloud into the ground due to insurance reasons and tell me where would you rather sit a stand about 150 meters from the middle or a fence about 1.5 meters from the boundry line.

Ha ha ha ha sacked........ havent been the treasurer for three years mate my job descripition has not changed at all.

Tuck should bring a few players, half of horsham united are going out to kalkee, so some middle class players may follow, will this see burdett vs tucker haha?

Reading on another site (River Murray in S.A.) and speaking to a couple of lads from there, Daniel Elstone is rumored to have signed at Mannum in that League. They already have Clive Waterhouse so would there be any truth to this? Thought he was heading home!

Are the Insurance companies happy for people to get hit by cars during the season but won't pay out if it is during the finals?

Are the Insurance companies happy for people to get hit by cars during the season but won't pay out if it is during the finals?

One eye ill think you will find a couple more people attend the finals series compared to a normal home and away game............as numbers increase so do compliance/safty issues.

One eye ill think you will find a couple more people attend the finals series compared to a normal home and away game............as numbers increase so do compliance/safty issues.

So that makes us the only country footy grand final then who arent aloud to have cars at our GFs then does it Delray?? cause every other country GF this year had no problems with it.

And also the ground was not in good knick what about the 20m dirt circle on the fwd flank where the players run out, get your irymple hat of Delray.

So that makes us the only country footy grand final then who arent aloud to have cars at our GFs then does it Delray?? cause every other country GF this year had no problems with it.

And also the ground was not in good knick what about the 20m dirt circle on the fwd flank where the players run out, get your irymple hat of Delray.

Take your beef up with the SFL gazza its pretty clear that the pros obviously way out the cons or else they wouldnt have staged it there for the last three years.

Take your beef up with the SFL gazza its pretty clear that the pros obviously way out the cons or else they wouldnt have staged it there for the last three years.

Just an outside observer here Delray but surely you'd have to admitt that if No. 1 was up to standard then thats where the GF should be. The money that has been spent over the past few years at Irymple by the council and league surely would've been better spent to upgrade the number one oval in the area. GF's at No. 1 have a hell of a better atmosphere than any other ground.

Former Horsham District Football League coach heads to Sunraysia

20 Nov, 2009 11:10 AM
FORMER Kalkee joint-coach Jay Tucker will coach Mildura Football Club in 2010.
Mildura announced Tucker would coach the Sunraysia Football League club for the next two seasons.
Tucker, 31, coached Kalkee to back-to-back Horsham District Football League flags in the past two seasons and has also spent time at a number of Wimmera clubs, including Horsham United, Edenhope-Apsley and Donald.
A talented midfielder, Tucker has played in six senior premierships in his career and was a member of the Victorian Country Football League state team in 2007.
After reaching ultimate success in the district league, Tucker said he looked forward to a new challenge at the Demons.
``I'm really excited,'' Tucker said. ``It's a major league and a new town so I'll meet a lot of new people.
``Their under-18s won it last year and I'm hoping to sign a pretty high calibre assistant coach as well so things are looking up and I'm really excited.
``The people I've met at the club have all been really supportive and welcoming and they really bent over backwards to get me there.
``I've been impressed with the philosophy and culture at the club and that's why I decided to move.''
Mildura president Gary Dawson said the club was thrilled to have an experienced playing coach to lead its young list.

Former Horsham District Football League coach heads to Sunraysia

20 Nov, 2009 11:10 AM
FORMER Kalkee joint-coach Jay Tucker will coach Mildura Football Club in 2010.
Mildura announced Tucker would coach the Sunraysia Football League club for the next two seasons.
Tucker, 31, coached Kalkee to back-to-back Horsham District Football League flags in the past two seasons and has also spent time at a number of Wimmera clubs, including Horsham United, Edenhope-Apsley and Donald.
A talented midfielder, Tucker has played in six senior premierships in his career and was a member of the Victorian Country Football League state team in 2007.
After reaching ultimate success in the district league, Tucker said he looked forward to a new challenge at the Demons.
``I'm really excited,'' Tucker said. ``It's a major league and a new town so I'll meet a lot of new people.
``Their under-18s won it last year and I'm hoping to sign a pretty high calibre assistant coach as well so things are looking up and I'm really excited.
``The people I've met at the club have all been really supportive and welcoming and they really bent over backwards to get me there.
``I've been impressed with the philosophy and culture at the club and that's why I decided to move.''
Mildura president Gary Dawson said the club was thrilled to have an experienced playing coach to lead its young list.

Will be interested to see who he brings with him. He doesn't usually go anywhere on his own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back