Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone tell me what this ash connick is like as a player. i heard he is a gun who takes hangers left, right and centre and doesn't mind telling you about them. :p

He has been a gun player in the past, but may be slipppng a bit. Has taken some of the biggest grabs i have seen though

Got off the ground once memorably last season over DeAngelis.

When are SFL sides starting their pre-seasons? Mildura begin this week I believe ...

Any truth in the rumour that Irymple's gun full back Matthew Bunney is heading out to Merbein next season?????:thumbsu:

What an acquisition the big guy would be! Couldn't be any worse than what they had last year. Do know from a good source that they will struggle for numbers out there next year tho.

Gathers to leave South along with a few others. Morgs dragging a few to Bambil.
One club got smack on the wrist from the SFL for not using the "Intent to Interview" correctly if at all. Don't know which one though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gathers to leave South along with a few others. Morgs dragging a few to Bambil.
One club got smack on the wrist from the SFL for not using the "Intent to Interview" correctly if at all. Don't know which one though.

Heard today that Brock Fitzgerald is also leaving, does anyone know who else is leaving South??????

the glass is half empty not half full for you, you negative c#$t, stop stealing oxygen off us all;)

Wayne, you seem to have a reasonable knowledge on Bendigo players. What can you tell me about the Mildura recruits in Dawson and Knight in particular. I haven't heard much of this Knight bloke but apparently he goes ok. He kicked 30 last year from all reports. Any info on him would be handy, thanks Weide :thumbsu:

News just through! Nangiloc have appointed 34 year old Ash Wakefield to the role of senior coach. Wakefield has played in 8 successful Grand Finals with
Cobdogla and Browns Well in the Riverland, 3 of which he was skipper.
He has also played with Loxton North and West Adelaide in the SANFL
and has kicked 100 goals on 3 separate occasions.

News just through! Nangiloc have appointed 34 year old Ash Wakefield to the role of senior coach. Wakefield has played in 8 successful Grand Finals with
Cobdogla and Browns Well in the Riverland, 3 of which he was skipper.
He has also played with Loxton North and West Adelaide in the SANFL
and has kicked 100 goals on 3 separate occasions.

Is this the Sunraysia Footy tread or Millewa, Millewa is simply a blight on the SFL, it takes fringe players from clubs (usually where they've played under age footy) and put dollars in their pockets to play 2nd rate footy.
The Millewa adds nothing to local footy.

Is this the Sunraysia Footy tread or Millewa, Millewa is simply a blight on the SFL, it takes fringe players from clubs (usually where they've played under age footy) and put dollars in their pockets to play 2nd rate footy.
The Millewa adds nothing to local footy.

What the millewa does give SFL is it's major league status! Without the MFL i'm almost 100% sure that the SFL wouldn't be able to play interleagueas it would be regarded as a minor league.

What the millewa does give SFL is it's major league status! Without the MFL i'm almost 100% sure that the SFL wouldn't be able to play interleagueas it would be regarded as a minor league.

Big deal! Do north central have a minor league?
My point is that the 8 sflj club shell out big dollars (to keep fee and rego's down, provide coaches etc) to encourage young blokes to play footy, get them through the under age ranks to be picked off!
How keen are the best local football to play interleague anyway?
Every player at a Millewa Club is effectively recruited from somewhere.

Read what you posted G and you will realise how stupid that it sounds.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back