Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big deal! Do north central have a minor league?
My point is that the 8 sflj club shell out big dollars (to keep fee and rego's down, provide coaches etc) to encourage young blokes to play footy, get them through the under age ranks to be picked off!
How keen are the best local football to play interleague anyway?
Every player at a Millewa Club is effectively recruited from somewhere.

Are these young recruits keeping you out of the starting 18 or something? What you are saying is illogical and rubbish ...

Are these young recruits keeping you out of the starting 18 or something? What you are saying is illogical and rubbish ...

Well past it!! That's the problem not enough bloke want to do the hard work to push for a game in the one's when the Millewa sides offer sfl one's fringe players dollars.

Well past it!! That's the problem not enough bloke want to do the hard work to push for a game in the one's when the Millewa sides offer sfl one's fringe players dollars.

Why not go get some coin? Just about everyone out there if given the chance would take the coin!

Can anyone confirm if Colin Keatch has left merbein? Heard he was offered big $$$$ to go to woomelang!

Heard there was aplayer looking for a club in the SFL.Working on a farm between Euston and GolGol .Ex Tooleybuc B&F CMFL Representive Drafted to Geelong in the 90's Coached Griffiths. Any one know who he is and who is talkingt to him

Heard there was aplayer looking for a club in the SFL.Working on a farm between Euston and GolGol .Ex Tooleybuc B&F CMFL Representive Drafted to Geelong in the 90's Coached Griffiths. Any one know who he is and who is talkingt to him

Not the great J Miceli ,Ash Connichs probaly talking to him I think they would be mates from the Tooleybuc days.He was best man at his wedding.

Is this the Sunraysia Footy tread or Millewa, Millewa is simply a blight on the SFL, it takes fringe players from clubs (usually where they've played under age footy) and put dollars in their pockets to play 2nd rate footy.
The Millewa adds nothing to local footy.
From the limited knowledge I have of the Millewa, doesn't blokes who are genereally finished in town go out there and not fringe players??? Morgs is finished, and is getting paid to coach and there is nothing wrong with that. looking at gol gol once last year, they are an old side too.....not too many there that would play seniors still......

From the limited knowledge I have of the Millewa, doesn't blokes who are genereally finished in town go out there and not fringe players??? Morgs is finished, and is getting paid to coach and there is nothing wrong with that. looking at gol gol once last year, they are an old side too.....not too many there that would play seniors still......

I would say there would still be quiet a number of players at Gol Gol (maybe 5 -6) that could still play SFL. The Millewa has a bigger impact on the Reserves in my opinion. Players that only want to play seconds footy and have a kick with their mates are more often going to play in the more relaxed atmosphere of the MFL and not have to put up with alot of the over the top attitudes that goes with alot of senior football sides (all while picking up a few $$$ along the way).

Not the great J Miceli ,Ash Connichs probaly talking to him I think they would be mates from the Tooleybuc days.He was best man at his wedding.

I heard Miceli is going to manage his sports shop for him, while Connick invests his time into another business, so a fair chance he will finishing up at Mildura.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard Miceli is going to manage his sports shop for him, while Connick invests his time into another business, so a fair chance he will finishing up at Mildura.:)

Have to change the safe combination and put in a new security system.:) :) :) :)

I was beginning to think that the lights had been turned off in Sunraysia and everyone had left.
Perhaps we don't fire up until clearances are open.
I wouldn't be suprised to see a bit of internal movement of players this season. Although most clubs don't have much leeway with the points system.
A few locals have put their hands up already.
"I want to move!!"
"Do you my boy then lets have a little chat. I'm sure we can look after you."

Haase to Gol Gol. So the Nest tells me! We lose Corey and Smythey. Wenty lose Parfrey. Irymple lose Donato and Morris plus a few retirements. Havent heard much about Robinvale. Imps lose G Arentz to us and possibly Doherty to injury. Toaster back to Balranald? Gathers gone at Sth. All I know at this stage.

I was beginning to think that the lights had been turned off in Sunraysia and everyone had left.
Perhaps we don't fire up until clearances are open.
I wouldn't be suprised to see a bit of internal movement of players this season. Although most clubs don't have much leeway with the points system.
A few locals have put their hands up already.
"I want to move!!"
"Do you my boy then lets have a little chat. I'm sure we can look after you."

You always find the younger players moving round to improve their footy or increasing their chances of getting a game.
Possible trades i've heard is congress to irymple and Harris to Red Cliffs.
Any one else heard any talk of movements?

Haase to Gol Gol. So the Nest tells me! We lose Corey and Smythey. Wenty lose Parfrey. Irymple lose Donato and Morris plus a few retirements. Havent heard much about Robinvale. Imps lose G Arentz to us and possibly Doherty to injury. Toaster back to Balranald? Gathers gone at Sth. All I know at this stage.

Maybe not, Vadlja to Gol Gol if they'll part with the coin he wants.
Is eagle gone from Irymple?

Interesting to see you posting on the James Hird: Living Legend thread Yabby. What are you doing sniffing around on the Essendon board anyway? Looking for inspiration? If you want i'll drop you in my copy of James Hird:Reading the play - on life and leadership this arvo. :thumbsu: You are showing all the symptoms of a closet fan, living in denial ... :D

Bad info on these players. Ben Casey and Morgan to Bambill.

"You always find the younger players moving round to improve their footy or increasing their chances of getting a game.
Any one else heard any talk of movements?"

How is that a trade??

"You always find the younger players moving round to improve their footy or increasing their chances of getting a game.
Any one else heard any talk of movements?"

How is that a trade??

I think he just means movements ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back