Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well lets just hope that some people have taken notice of my maths class and start asking some questions to the league!!!!

I haven't seen any proof that contradict's the points that i believe are assigined to those Mildura players. If anyone can tell me exactly what points these 7 players attract, i will stand to be corrected!

Just taking the obsession a bit far now aren't we? Nothing else going on in your life?

Good to see the tribunral backing up the umpires again,all players charges dismissed, even the Irymple player who has priors already.
Guess who the chairman was???????????????????????????
they didnt see monday night sports report,good punch by david!striking=nothing,swearing=4weeks good tribunal!

Sure can as in the previous posts!

Troy Hosking - 3
George Szentplay - 4
Dean Sloarch - 4
Woolford -3
Danny Obree - 4
Ash Connick- 3
Ricky Mcglashan - 4
Jake Anstey - 3

if the points are wrong then let the league work it out.. nothing said on here will change their minds about how many points these players are worth.

hows this weeks games coming along any big ins??? or outs????

Good to see the tribunal backing up the umpires again,all players charges dismissed, even the Irymple player who has priors already.
Guess who the chairman was???????????????????????????

Maybe the umps should be a little more selective in there reporting. It is country footy not AFL where everything is on video. Every 1 knows that the players both the struck and the striker say there story and the umps say what they saw. Usally they are totally different and that is why it is hard to suspend blokes.

Unless its a real dirty wack u usally find that the players help each other out a little. Making it almost impossible to rub people out.

Maybe the umps should be a little more selective in there reporting. It is country footy not AFL where everything is on video. Every 1 knows that the players both the struck and the striker say there story and the umps say what they saw. Usally they are totally different and that is why it is hard to suspend blokes.

Unless its a real dirty wack u usally find that the players help each other out a little. Making it almost impossible to rub people out.

Apparently captured by news crew, perhaps the umpires could have/should have used the footage to prove their case

Coach is 0 or am I wrong

Troy Hosking - 3
George Szentplay - 5 (Less than 50 senior games)
Dean Sloarch - 4
Woolford -3
Danny Obree - 0 (One coach is worth 0)
Ash Connick- 3
Ricky Mcglashan - 5 (Less than 50 Senior games)
Jake Anstey - 2 (Been there a couple years now)

Who really cares though? Szentpaly is no good, and the same with McGlashan, Slorach wont last the season. When Merbein beat the Dees again and they start to slide this will be irrelevant.

what do we think about only being aloud to train one night a week on our home grounds. Ive played in other leagues where their grounds are far worse than the ones we have here. And with the rain falling, do you think that the gun has been jumped a bit. It certainly makes it hard on clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what do we think about only being aloud to train one night a week on our home grounds. Ive played in other leagues where their grounds are far worse than the ones we have here. And with the rain falling, do you think that the gun has been jumped a bit. It certainly makes it hard on clubs.
Are all clubs sticking to the rules this or is it just at No.1 and 3 where each club is training once a week. Are the same rules applying to Robinvale and WW.

Not an ideal situation, however, it gives you a bit of variety with training. Tuesday becomes more of a skills and fitness session, whereas Thursdays is just the usual drills you do on the ground. Seems to be working pretty well so far....

I actually think its a great idea that we train only once a week on the grounds....once the grass goes it has no chance of coming back with games and training on it, and remembering how bad no 1 was last year, I think its the best option. Even with water, I think Imps and Mild should be training down the Northern end of the ground to give the oval a rest...seems a waste to have all that spare lawn and not use it.

The Tyntynder F.C in the Central Murray Football League (previously Mid Murray Football League) is having a reunion this weekend 18th, 19th & 20th of May at their clubrooms in Swan Hill. We will be acknowleging the premiership sides of the mid 80's but any player, supporter etc is welcome to attend this great weekend. If you would like more info you can contact keg18wilson@hotmail.com or ring the clubrooms on 03 50322974

The Tyntynder F.C in the Central Murray Football League (previously Mid Murray Football League) is having a reunion this weekend 18th, 19th & 20th of May at their clubrooms in Swan Hill. We will be acknowleging the premiership sides of the mid 80's but any player, supporter etc is welcome to attend this great weekend. If you would like more info you can contact keg18wilson@hotmail.com or ring the clubrooms on 03 50322974

Woof Woof im tipping Ash Connick wouldnt get an invite would he?

B-Gonzo Rigby Woolford
HB-Spivey Carn Cumming
C-Eaton Jackson Doherty
HF-Alvey J Clay Mathews
FF-Oconner Eagle B.Hards
R-Atkinson B.Rigby Falvo
INT-Deckert,Anstey,Jenkins,Curran,Catta,Willison

Very good side that, Falvo and Alvey to swap on ball a highlight.

I actually think its a great idea that we train only once a week on the grounds....once the grass goes it has no chance of coming back with games and training on it, and remembering how bad no 1 was last year, I think its the best option. Even with water, I think Imps and Mild should be training down the Northern end of the ground to give the oval a rest...seems a waste to have all that spare lawn and not use it.

Totally agree, No.1 is looking the best it ever has, for this time of the year. The rain has helped it but still should stay off it as much as possible since it is suppose to be the premier oval of the league!

B-Gonzo Rigby Woolford
HB-Spivey Carn Cumming
C-Eaton Jackson Doherty
HF-Alvey J Clay Mathews
FF-Oconner Eagle B.Hards
R-Atkinson B.Rigby Falvo

This the official side? or a "fan" side?

B-Gonzo Rigby Woolford
HB-Spivey Carn Cumming
C-Eaton Jackson Doherty
HF-Alvey J Clay Mathews
FF-Oconner Eagle B.Hards
R-Atkinson B.Rigby Falvo

Justin Clay at CHF you have got to be joking?? Who is Jenkins???:thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back