Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Badds what was the go with the word that was going around after the game saying that Belly had been reported

badds said:
well well well here is the peanut himself attacking me again first you go to town on here for three or so weeks b4 the season starts even started up a thread on me for the rest of the millions on this website including grannies and kids to see, all when i had done nothing wrong had just moved home to play with my local club and mates and have to put up with your pathetic crap, and how can u talk starting rumours bout blokes misses, bagging players left rite and centre, calling players soft and at the end of it hiding your identity like a scared little ferret... you have no credibility what so ever....

Nakriel said:
Hey Badds what was the go with the word that was going around after the game saying that Belly had been reported

reported thats the first ive heard of it.....

Kev Barry said:
just wondering how brad " i love my hair" morris is going

is injured i hear though that he and the red cliffs coach came to blows on the weekend

Gritty06 said:
Irymple ressies are sailing along nicely at the moment and it would be great to see them get up in the big one in September, there's a couple a players that have put in all year but look like struggling to get up in time due to nagging injuries, Half back flack & AFL Mal have put in more than the two coaches who continue to sit their and take credit for the players who more a less coach themselves out on the paddock. I'm sure if the cups raised we'd see Dicka hand over his medal to one of these more deserving individuals!!!!
knowing dicka reasonably well GRITTY i have no doubt that he would hand it over without a second thought about it. i know for a fact he gave one{medal} to a runner of a club he won a flag for a while back. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: im not sure if cotton eyed joe {b.roads} would give his up:thumbsdown:

badds said:
well well well here is the peanut himself attacking me again first you go to town on here for three or so weeks b4 the season starts even started up a thread on me for the rest of the millions on this website including grannies and kids to see, all when i had done nothing wrong had just moved home to play with my local club and mates and have to put up with your pathetic crap, and how can u talk starting rumours bout blokes misses, bagging players left rite and centre, calling players soft and at the end of it hiding your identity like a scared little ferret... you have no credibility what so ever....

There you go again mixing up your letters.....GUSTY like a breath of fresh air.

Actually I used that pseudonym to get a bite.....come in ringer.
Your aversion to criticism by GUTSY, and admissions gave you away. You really should try valium for relaxation and apply your anger to something more constructive like perusing a thesaurus before pushing "submit".

Badds,

By the way I would like to congratulate you on the way you attempted to denigrate GUTSY.

In the heat of the moment you actually did not use any offensive language, a little descriptive maybe, but not in the same vein as previously noted in a couple of your postings. Commendable.

Breath of Fresh Air.....its an ill wind that blows no-one any good.

Gusty said:
There you go again mixing up your letters.....GUSTY like a breath of fresh air.

Actually I used that pseudonym to get a bite.....come in ringer.
Your aversion to criticism by GUTSY, and admissions gave you away. You really should try valium for relaxation and apply your anger to something more constructive like perusing a thesaurus before pushing "submit".

yeah admit i stuffed up there but if u have a good look at the site majority of people use c u f k that way its not just me so obviously you have a problem with me otherwise you would have attacked others as well, pretty tuff of you to use this site to hide behind a name....

Kelvin 69 said:
What happened Badds?

apparently they had a punch on in doms and it spilled out onto the street not overly sure maybe delray could fill us in....

badds said:
yeah admit i stuffed up there but if u have a good look at the site majority of people use c u f k that way its not just me so obviously you have a problem with me otherwise you would have attacked others as well, pretty tuff of you to use this site to hide behind a name....

Don't know about the majority but most of them don't lend themselves to the same scrutiny that you do. You are well liked by most, even GUTSY in his own way (he just has a problem with your style).

People look to you as an example and even if you have chosen to return to your grass roots area you are very high profile and I think a more professional approach to your writing wouldn't do you any harm bearing in mind that you were so easy to identify by the methods you chose. Every one believes you have a lot to offer the game....don't lower your standards, people lose respect. Not everyone out there has been inside a footy club dressing room to understand what is normal in our world.

Bit articulate there Gusty

Gusty said:
Don't know about the majority but most of them don't lend themselves to the same scrutiny that you do. You are well liked by most, even GUTSY in his own way (he just has a problem with your style).

People look to you as an example and even if you have chosen to return to your grass roots area you are very high profile and I think a more professional approach to your writing wouldn't do you any harm bearing in mind that you were so easy to identify by the methods you chose. Every one believes you have a lot to offer the game....don't lower your standards, people lose respect. Not everyone out there has been inside a footy club dressing room to understand what is normal in our world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gusty said:

everyone on here knows who badds is i have nothing to hide, im not hiding behind a name if id wanted to do that i would have made it alot more discreet.... what are these so called methods i use anyway??? my posts are truthful and honest other than a couple of swear words i havent been out of line at all so take your attack elsewhere, just for you class A student i wont swear anymore other than that im not changing a thing i am who i am.....

Exactly Kelvin, perhaps a school teacher, or a scholar and a gentleman, not many of us left:)
Kelvin 69 said:
Yes Nackers very articulate, he puts his words together like Sam Kekovich.

Badds,
There you go again.....everything is construed as a personal attack on you the most important person in your life.

You are who you are, you are right there. You are letting everyone else know about it too. More control required....I'm trying to clean up your image and I think if you do as you say and refrain from those nasty words that is the first step. Next thing to do is try to appear less emotional, you let people get inside your head.

Very analytical as well

Gusty said:
Badds,
There you go again.....everything is construed as a personal attack on you the most important person in your life.

You are who you are, you are right there. You are letting everyone else know about it too. More control required....I'm trying to clean up your image and I think if you do as you say and refrain from those nasty words that is the first step. Next thing to do is try to appear less emotional, you let people get inside your head.

Nakriel said:
Hadn't even thought of it until you mentioned it Gusty

I have stirred the possum enough for one night, appreciate your sense of humour there Nakriel.....good evening "gentlemen".

Gusty said:
Badds,

well who else are you attacking, you have made this about me and of course im going to defend myself, please trying to clean up my image who do you think you are...............

badds said:
well who else are you attacking, you have made this about me and of course im going to defend myself, please trying to clean up my image who do you think you are...............

I thought I mentioned that before....GUSTY a breath of fresh air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back