Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAblett said:
Ibis i have heard that merbein are looking to replace their current coach either with a former coach that was succesful for them a few years back or maybe a former coach of a SFL side.

Been assured that either way they feel they will get quite a lot of their grand final winning side back together

That wouldn't be an Ex-South coach would it? Coz 1've heard from a reliable source that the majority of the playing group at Merbein have no faith in the coaches or committee.

How could Irymple have put any conditions on a clearance to Mildura by Hosking. Unless he was on a contract and I believe you can only make one year contracts or he owed the club money he was a free agent he could go where he liked without any conditions being set by Irymple.
Hosking although a great player was one that Irymple could do without. It allowed them to play a number of young local kids and certainly allowed them to redistribute Hoskings cost.

Yaaablett said:
Also just to stop any more unfounded rumours, Jarrod Arentz will play at Tooleybuc Manangatang next season and any speculation on the Mildura coaching position for next year is just that.......speculation. Does anyone actually believe that a club would have it coaching positions decided with 5 games plus finals to go???? Only sides that can't make the finals would be shopping around for a coach right now. If Ryan wants to coach Mildura next year he will with everyones full support.

The deal was done before the season started, Connick will coach Mildura in 07, thats why he went there. A former sfl coach was offered the same deal and declined.. Also big rumor in cmfl Alvey and Booker joint coaches at Balranald next year when Merv retires, any truth Badds???

GoBears said:
The deal was done before the season started, Connick will coach Mildura in 07, thats why he went there. A former sfl coach was offered the same deal and declined.. Also big rumor in cmfl Alvey and Booker joint coaches at Balranald next year when Merv retires, any truth Badds???

News to me Bears. Also Alvey will not coach Balranald.

There is no way Alvey will leave Wenty next year, he will be on the coaching panel again.
Connick is coaching Mildura in 2007, that is not a rumour:D

Nakriel said:
Perhaps with all this enlightenment you can give us a bit of history on your new best friend

Sure thing, Nakriel. I can tell you that he(Sunny Tzu) is very widely read, is into martial arts and ancient history and can be quite convincing. Likes a green one from time to time. Attends same karate class as Ibis.

There you go, mate! Did you know all that? :)

Yaaablett said:
Wrong on both counts Malleeboy.

Yaaablett, you know i'm right on both counts. Every team in the country is after Alvey but we know he is loyal and wants to play with his mates. He didn't chase the money this year so why would he change his mind and take the dollars elsewhere next year?
As for you it is starting to make sence. You knocked back the coaching job at South this year to concentrate on your new business. Wenty wanted you but you oppted to go to Mildura, Why? You were offered the deal, same as Faulkhed at Red Cliffs. Play one year and then the coaching job is yours the next!! Gotcha:D

malleeboy said:
Yaaablett, you know i'm right on both counts. Every team in the country is after Alvey but we know he is loyal and wants to play with his mates. He didn't chase the money this year so why would he change his mind and take the dollars elsewhere next year?
As for you it is starting to make sence. You knocked back the coaching job at South this year to concentrate on your new business. Wenty wanted you but you oppted to go to Mildura, Why? You were offered the deal, same as Faulkhed at Red Cliffs. Play one year and then the coaching job is yours the next!! Gotcha:D

I think your on the money malleeboy, connicks name is mud over the river, either money or a promise or coaching must have gone down!!

GoBears said:

i wont be coaching balranald havent spoke to them and aint interested one bit in them......

hey badds.. wally told me your playing for centrals trinity beach next year. can you confirm this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yaaablett said:
News to me Bears. Also Alvey will not coach Balranald.

Heard Alvey is being treated very well by a club in the CMFL this weekend that you have some very close ties with Yaaablett, they are talking to him about coaching next year. Any truth?

Yaaablett said:
Rabbit, Nothing of yours would be smart.
Yabs, do you know if the club are keen to pursue the services of Beulah speedster Tim Inkster. He has made a fair fist of his brief stint with the Eagles over in the SANFL, earning state selection this year. I heard that the club were close to signing him at the start of this season. Whilst on the SANFL, have you been following the progress of former Tooley/Manang ruckman Ryan O'Sullivan?

Peter Mac said:
Yabs, do you know if the club are keen to pursue the services of Beulah speedster Tim Inkster. He has made a fair fist of his brief stint with the Eagles over in the SANFL, earning state selection this year. I heard that the club were close to signing him at the start of this season. Whilst on the SANFL, have you been following the progress of former Tooley/Manang ruckman Ryan O'Sullivan?

What, Mildura were close? Honestly I have not heard anything about that. Inkster is a gun in anyone's language though. Inkster was supposed to be on $1000 a game at Beulah so might be out of reach of SFL clubs. On Sully he has played all except one game (i think) in the seniors. Occasionally he has started in the ruck but has been the 2nd ruck most games. Has also spent some time up forward and played very well at CHB. Not sure he's totally happy so may be back next year. He'd dominate the SFL, but would go back to Tool-Manang i reckon if he left Adelaide.

Harold KNOWS that hocko is building another house in mda which would lead you to believe that he is sticking around for one more season.
My mail is that hocko will be joint coaching the Dees in 07 with his best mate Mick Faulkhead!

SUNRAYSIA DAILY HEADLINE
Cheech & Chong come to Mildura

harry the bad man said:
Harold KNOWS that hocko is building another house in mda which would lead you to believe that he is sticking around for one more season.
My mail is that hocko will be joint coaching the Dees in 07 with his best mate Mick Faulkhead!

SUNRAYSIA DAILY HEADLINE
Cheech & Chong come to Mildura

Gold.

Inkster is a fantastic footballer ,if Beulah leave the mallee leaguefor the Wimmera league he will go there The Shannons would make sure of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back