Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
in todays paper peter congress indicates there is five sfl clubs that might struggle to field an u/18 side. can anyone enlighten me as to who they might be. surely it wouldnt be any of the city clubs or irymple. dosent sound too good.

It wont matter they will be filled up with the good kids in the under 16 comp (providing there folks let them). U would not believe all the aruguments that have gone on with this age grouping change its been a nightmare. Does it say what the final age groupings are??

It wont matter they will be filled up with the good kids in the under 16 comp (providing there folks let them). U would not believe all the aruguments that have gone on with this age grouping change its been a nightmare. Does it say what the final age groupings are??

This age group has always been a bit of a worry as there are many distractions that they dont have to train for, usually find out which ones are the dedicated footballers. Parents have always been a problem in each age group when you want kids to step up

its says the vcfl have rubber stamped the move to u/10, u/12, u/14 and u/16 but it is subject to the sfl and sjfl reaching agreement. congress says it will go ahead if the u/18s remain viable and there are 5 sfl clubs in a precarious situation. i know imps, south, mildura and irymple are safe, that leaves four. maybe that merbein is one, that only leaves r/c, w/w and robinvale.

This age group has always been a bit of a worry as there are many distractions that they dont have to train for, usually find out which ones are the dedicated footballers. Parents have always been a problem in each age group when you want kids to step up

nakkers your mob had about half a million too pick from last year. do you think sth would say to the kids missing out on a game to go and have a game somewhere else? I think not.

nakkers your mob had about half a million too pick from last year. do you think sth would say to the kids missing out on a game to go and have a game somewhere else? I think not.

I think that it would be a good idea because at least at other clubs they get an opportunity to at least get a game, I think that this is where you lose the kids, train all year for little or no game time and just for the record I have put myself in the draft, personal issues

I think that it would be a good idea because at least at other clubs they get an opportunity to at least get a game, I think that this is where you lose the kids, train all year for little or no game time and just for the record I have put myself in the draft, personal issues

no doubt someone of your ability and standing will be picked up.

Just curious on some points of view. Having a chat with a few guys and just interested on what guys from merbein would get a game in any other senior side? I think our opinions will differ obviously because i think some of our players are better than some people will give them credit for......

Just curious on some points of view. Having a chat with a few guys and just interested on what guys from merbein would get a game in any other senior side? I think our opinions will differ obviously because i think some of our players are better than some people will give them credit for......

Joe Cavallo, Colin Keatch, Travis Bath and Jason Hunt for mine ...

just ask mildura

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the teachers name? Na don't think we paying much i know they have found a job for a couple of them so a little running around maybe didn't hear much in the way of money but i'll hear more as i go along. First run tonight i tell u i'm rat********, had a turn out of around 20, for us this time of year thats pretty good.
South Mildura are sharing our oval i didn't count five blokes who turned up. Don't know what the go was there, spivey set out a heap of cones and by the time we had done a 3km trial he was gone

Maybe the reason you couldn't count five blokes was because there was only 1. Spivey was doing extra training and goal kicking by himself as he lives out that way.

South are training Monday and Friday at the High School and Wednesday down at the river during pre season so this might also help you understand that we are not sharing your ground.

[/b]

Maybe the reason you couldn't count five blokes was because there was only 1. Spivey was doing extra training and goal kicking by himself as he lives out that way.

South are training Monday and Friday at the High School and Wednesday down at the river during pre season so this might also help you understand that we are not sharing your ground.
Take it easy turbo, first i've heard of your training regime so thanks for the enlightenment. Must be keen if doing extra sessions in a week where u train 3 nights already. Has he had an injury setback or is this normal for him

i hard robinvale just started the pre season on monday has anyone one herd if they have gained or lost any players..?

A mate up your way told me Wellsy that I might be seeing Miller in action this year. My mail is he will be lining up at Ouyen.
Speakin to stevie he sounded as if he had him already there. Also a good mate of his from when he was at merbein gave me the same info. Then again straight from the horses mouth would be the best way to know....

It's only a light shower:D
Moreto come Fridge me old mate,if we dont get it from woomera we will get it from SA[/quote]

Just looking at bom radar. Good call Nakriel. Wet back sides tomorrow too. Send her down huey! Footy grounds around bendigo and ballarat need it though! They look like crush a dust ovals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back