Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard today that Cat Thomas will be lining up for training at City Oval with the green and whites tonite.

Just what we need, a player who plays for money and not the jumper.:thumbsdown:

Congratulations to stafford on his recent engagement with kate, hope his kids get her looks and not his!!!

Was in Swan Hill early in the week, word has it few Green & White boys upset few locals on the weekend apparently there rounding up a posse, head up here and settle a score!! Any reports 3inarow?

Just what we need, a player who plays for money and not the jumper.:thumbsdown:

Congratulations to stafford on his recent engagement with kate, hope his kids get her looks and not his!!!

Catta is more than welcome at the green and whites, takes alot of pressure off the forward line! Just have to look at the Interleague side last year, with a big CHF and Harry, Junior and catta the other sides just couldn't match the pace and I doubt that any side in Sunraysia has a back line that will be able to as well!

And for a fact he is getting the same match payments as any one else that has played nearly 100 senior games, which is sweet f&*k all! The way it should be!

Catta is more than welcome at the green and whites, takes alot of pressure off the forward line! Just have to look at the Interleague side last year, with a big CHF and Harry, Junior and catta the other sides just couldn't match the pace and I doubt that any side in Sunraysia has a back line that will be able to as well!

And for a fact he is getting the same match payments as any one else that has played nearly 100 senior games, which is sweet f&*k all! The way it should be!

Nothing like talking yourself up is there!

Who refers to themselves in the 3rd person as their nickname? Not Russ thats for sure! Good onya Harry!

Arh think you got the wrong person their russ, don't even play footy anymore, just a loyal supporter of the green and whites!

You must love your footy to go all that way just to watch the interleague team champ! C'mon Harry, we'll allow you talk yourself up a bit.

Your right i was down in melbourne that weekend, but this is not Harry! i can assure you of that!

Goodo, you'll prob see me pipe up every now and then russ74 but i like to keep a low profile! haha.

Now that all teams are in pre-season training, what sort of numbers are clubs getting? And who is burning up the track?
yeah robinvale are looking good getting o'connor and miller about to sign up and there not losing anyone also herd that there coach shannon keam made some calls to his ex team mates from darwin and getting some talls they have had good numbers at trainings with the side they had last season and a few big inclusions from here and there and also seen a few young kids running around that where showing some promising signs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah robinvale are looking good getting o'connor and miller about to sign up and there not losing anyone also herd that there coach shannon keam made some calls to his ex team mates from darwin and getting some talls they have had good numbers at trainings with the side they had last season and a few big inclusions from here and there and also seen a few young kids running around that where showing some promising signs.

Luckster, there was early whispers here that Woorinen (CMFL) were chasing the O'Connor boys. Must have missed out. What is going on with Miller? Word around the Mallee is that he is at Ouyen with Lindsay.

Luckster, there was early whispers here that Woorinen (CMFL) were chasing the O'Connor boys. Must have missed out. What is going on with Miller? Word around the Mallee is that he is at Ouyen with Lindsay.

Word has been for the past few weeks that Miller has signed with Ouyen (reading the Milewa Thread).

Odds for the 2007 Flag

Irymple 3 to 1
Robinvale 4 to 1
Mildura 12 to 1
Wentworth 9 to 1
Imps 7 to 1
South Mildura 40 to 1
Red Cliffs 100 -1
Merbein if you wanna take this bet just give me your money, its not gonna happen!

Word has been for the past few weeks that Miller has signed with Ouyen (reading the Milewa Thread).
well i guess no one will really know untill he pulls on a jumper but the o'connor boys will play for robinvale no doubt about it and miller know one really knows i am just telling you what i herd i reckon he is just chasing the bigest pay packet..but r/vale are looking very good

Odds for the 2007 Flag

Irymple 3 to 1
Robinvale 4 to 1
Mildura 12 to 1
Wentworth 9 to 1
Imps 7 to 1
South Mildura 40 to 1
Red Cliffs 100 -1
Merbein if you wanna take this bet just give me your money, its not gonna happen!

I would like to hear your reasoning behind the prices of the teams highlighted above if you would be so kind ...

Now that all teams are in pre-season training, what sort of numbers are clubs getting? And who is burning up the track?

Went down and had a run with Werrimull last night and Imps were training also they had 30 odd there, One young kid was flying Jarrod McNally.Didnt see Oorab there, he must be too good to train........

David Hall hasn't spoken to many clubs and hasn't been offered heaps to play at Bambill. If he was to play there he would make the move in an attempt to enjoy his footy again as he lost the enjoyment over the past two seasons.
wouldn u lose enjoyment if u were playin under a cck sucker like ryan o'callaghan.. lil chip munk lookin **** he is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back