Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Falvo go to Irymple surely Robinvale would match any offer from Irymple?

Hill Maybe Dons reasons are not of a financial basis!!!!! But only time will tell i suppose.

3 in a row where is the announcment for coach???? ive been glued to the paper and nothing whats going on out green land.

And the fact the R/vale have no coach is concerning i wonder what local they will turn 2?????????

falvo to play at Irymple.will vanderberg come back 2 wenty?to replace alvey as coach

from what i've heard, falvo has done this before. has said he was going to balranald, and tooley manang in the past. obviously after more coin and attention. and if vandenberg goes to wenty i think it would be strictly for a training/pre season role. if he was going to play again, surely it would have been with the hawks. although he has probably never played with Tim before, so who knows?

And also, is this fatgutz bloke retarted or what? Every time i look on here i almost feel embarrassed for the bloke.

from what i've heard, falvo has done this before. has said he was going to balranald, and tooley manang in the past. obviously after more coin and attention. and if vandenberg goes to wenty i think it would be strictly for a training/pre season role. if he was going to play again, surely it would have been with the hawks. although he has probably never played with Tim before, so who knows?

Maybe they could both play for the Hawks "Gol Gol Hawks" that is.

for what its worth........
im not sure ibis is as tough as made out to be. faulkhead plays behind the ball but could be value at the right club. obree is a gun and wins games and finals. atkinson is a fair player but gets towelled up by quality ruckmen (deckert). south now have a very good coach and will improve (good kids). if falvo goes to irymple good luck to him. i recall walder being unaccountable. imps and r/v need coaches NOW as everyone is starting training. there are heaps of quality kids coming up from u/18's that should get games. i heard that no 1 and no 3 might yet be watered by reclaimed water for next year as the council think sport (footy) is that important in the community. i doubt that merbein will finish way down with merv coaching again and bringing in new players. now i'll go and have another beer.............

Cause OBree is so accountable.

And the last time you would have seen Walder would have been 2000. Long time since then and few awards for him since then to. 3 Club B&F, All Australian and VC of NSW, two premierships as Coach. Obviously very unaccountable.

Maybe they could both play for the Hawks "Gol Gol Hawks" that is.

Vanders returning to help his parents with the Fruit season and then I would imagine he will head back to Hawk land where they will find a spot for him due to his Leadership and the fact that his so well regarded by the players and club. You would imagine he would train and help Alves out over the summer while he is here though and that can only be a good thing for any club that could get his assistance.

now with Kane Munro out of the question for Imps, whats there chances of securing Jordan Doering as coach ?

surely then imps would have to part with some money? as they don't pay any players! they would have to fork out shit loads for doering!:confused:

Cause OBree is so accountable.

And the last time you would have seen Walder would have been 2000. Long time since then and few awards for him since then to. 3 Club B&F, All Australian and VC of NSW, two premierships as Coach. Obviously very unaccountable.

Ibis just curious to what type of onballer Walder is? Was probably a bit young to remember too much about him when he last played here. A finishing type player like Eato or Obree or more in under like a Hards?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ibis just curious to what type of onballer Walder is? Was probably a bit young to remember too much about him when he last played here. A finishing type player like Eato or Obree or more in under like a Hards?

Walder is a very fit, hard running onballer with great skills by hand & foot who kicks goals. Nightmare to match up on, can coach & yes is accountable!

Walder is a very fit, hard running onballer with great skills by hand & foot who kicks goals. Nightmare to match up on, can coach & yes is accountable!

sounds like Matty has joined Big Footy welcome to Sunraysia again Matt! watched you and spivey play for merbein and you 2 were guns! will your brother harry join you at RC'S?

can anyone tell me if any big names have signed at merbein yet?? i heard chooka byrnes has signed. thats a big plus 4 them... i also heard mad dog milne is coming out of retirement. now here is to bloke who love to throw there bodies around

oops, that makes more sence

do merbein really want all those old stages playing ? like their peaks were when merbein won the grandfinals! i'm sure merve has enough contacts to lure some new fresh blokes to merbein, otherwise you might as well get Riordon back playing and all the oldies that won them their last flags, when they were a bit younger and mobile! i like merbein but i hope merve just doesn't recruit old ex players!:)

can anyone tell me if any big names have signed at merbein yet?? i heard chooka byrnes has signed. thats a big plus 4 them... i also heard mad dog milne is coming out of retirement. now here is to bloke who love to throw there bodies around
Yeah speaking to chooka at training last week he has come across, along with matt chilton, goose and meggsy duscher. Will be keen to hear soon as i've heard big riordo is close 2. All good blokes as well as good footballers

Yeah speaking to chooka at training last week he has come across, along with matt chilton, goose and meggsy duscher. Will be keen to hear soon as i've heard big riordo is close 2. All good blokes as well as good footballers

yes they are good blokes which of them stayed around when merbein weren't going so well? um... er.....Riordo he retired years ago knees are no good or something, surely he won't be playing again? you might as well bring Greg Storer back!- who was a good ruckmen!

yes they are good blokes which of them stayed around when merbein weren't going so well? um... er.....Riordo he retired years ago knees are no good or something, surely he won't be playing again? you might as well bring Greg Storer back!- who was a good ruckmen!
good point aussie_rules,maybe they should bring in the blokes who have made the club survive eg stevo twins,big steve saunders as their ruckman!,and their committee,.these blokes dont want to put money in to pay these has beens,go 4 their local talent and maybe bring in 3 quality players out of town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back