Suns in the Media - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

So Lachie Neale a gun midfielder coming into his prime cost pick 6, 19 and 55 with pick 30 coming back to the lions.

We are going to pay pick 11 and 20 for a 28-year-old halfback flanker, seems just to touch expensive

Yeah. Contract is a large factor. You have to pay overs unless the club want to let you go (see Hollands, for example).

In comparison, we got Pick 19 for an old, broke Ablett (still a good player). He was contracted. We held the power.

It will either take our best first round pick, or two later ones I’d say. Maybe we get some points coming back.

But it also depends on Richmond and how much they want to keep a player who (may) want out.

Suns on socials posting about the members they fleeced flew over with the team.

Looks like a bunch of retirees with maybe one token under 40 couple.

In honour of their noble quest I've commissioned a meme for the occasion.

1000002688.jpg

Last edited:
Suns on socials posting about the members they fleeced flew over with the team.

Looks like a bunch of retirees with maybe one token under 40 couple.

In honour of their noble quest I've commissioned a meme for the occasion.

View attachment 2065814
One of my children flew over and does not fit any of the categories above. And from what I have heard the trip so far has been very enjoyable.

Dal Santo is corect. We can't execute under pressure.

Sure, we failed this year but I wish Mitch Cleary was objective with facts.

Mitch Cleary quote from the article.
"List 8th for age + experience, core of King/Rowell/Anderson/Lukosius/Flanders all 23-26"
Bloody hell, all are 23, King just turned 24 this month.

Also list age and experience is very different from the best 23 line-ups played by Dimma (most rounds youngest or 2-3rd youngest). Our extended list has impact too.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty good assessment by Whiting.
"We've got to sit there and make decisions on players … we've got to be better in critical moments," he said.

"The next three weeks could be defining for what it looks like moving forward. This is an all-too-familiar tale to our football club, and we've got to change it.

"We've got to make some tough calls about what that September brand looks like."

Last edited:
David king says lukosious is jack watts

Round 22 - News of the Week (10.08.24)

Suns talk from 16 mins

I think us members are entitled to know why someone on massive coin did not play VFL when Omitted from the Senior side.
Is that asking too much.?

Sent from my SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Buddy Franklin
64ea9d5f2b08fc07f4346a01bcb333cd.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Suns in the Media - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back