SuperCoach Vent and Regrets 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockliff - Got nearly one full game out of him, traded the next week.
Selwood - Lasted 45 seconds. Then probably misses next game.
Treloar - Spuds all year, get injured, traded, then comes back after 1 week and averages 125 next 4.
Franklin - 3 games, avg 74.
Lynch - 100 first game then two scores under 40.
Bont - jump on and scores under 100 five times until this week.

Things are going swimmingly. (Gun emoticon)

Rookie error- Missed out on Newman cause I forgot about Thursday night footy thanks to work

Started with Ward and Hannebery- Chose to hold Ward and Traded Hanners in Round 2 to Murphy...:mad:

Traded in Rocky only to be traded out the next week

Brought in Balic after his first price rise cause i needed DPP and thought he would play all year..

Traded JJK in over Yeo early on. JJK had some big games but Yeo's been better all year

Traded in Jelwood over Dusty.

Trading in Sloane after his 177..Can't handle a tag had a bad feeling about him but went chasing his points

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::$

Same trades, same time. First trades I've regretted all season.

Followed by Rockliff in 2 weeks ago.
Can see why you are doing well
2 bad trades out of 30 :eek:
I want that problem! :mad:

Tom Rockliff - 8 games of only one score under 100 to open the season - 176, 148, 147 and 137 some of his highlights.

$591k with a super low BE following a short injury - captain or vice every single week hypothetically after trading him in

92 (captain)
Now $534k with a 172 BE

Meanwhile, I still don't have Zach Merrett :(

Tom Rockliff - 8 games of only one score under 100 to open the season - 176, 148, 147 and 137 some of his highlights.

$591k with a super low BE following a short injury - captain or vice every single week hypothetically after trading him in

92 (captain)
Now $534k with a 172 BE

Meanwhile, I still don't have Zach Merrett :(
Traded him for 610K, will get back for 500k...nice

Hanners 3 game average of 79.3 pisses me off... especially so since he averaged 117.1 from when I got him in round 5 until round 12

LIFT!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still can't believe i forgot to trade Kreuzer in. I will say this every week.

I usually trade before the first game, but for some ****** up reason I thought I would wait to see if Kreuzer was named. Of course I forgot i had to also factor in the player I was going to trade out (sandi) and get the trade done before his game.

Of course, 2nd quarter, i pop into FF and realise what i have done.

Probably would be top 200 atm. FML I WANT TO DIE

UPDATE: I am off to the westgate.

This missed trade sums up my hell

I don't normally give players a bake, but ......Fyfe!

I don't care if he gets his contract and his ugly head both sorted out so that he actually cares about playing again. I don't care if he has a full pre-season and comes back in best ever form. I don't care if he becomes Abletesque in his scoring and is considered the absolute "must have" of the competition. That effiminate, pony tailed, lazy, self obsessed, weak willed, team killing, SC coach killing little ponce will never be considered for a place in my team again.

I don't normally give players a bake, but ......Fyfe!

I don't care if he gets his contract and his ugly head both sorted out so that he actually cares about playing again. I don't care if he has a full pre-season and comes back in best ever form. I don't care if he becomes Abletesque in his scoring and is considered the absolute "must have" of the competition. That effiminate, pony tailed, lazy, self obsessed, weak willed, team killing, SC coach killing little ponce will never be considered for a place in my team again.

I need to see that written as a legally binding document before I believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back