Suprise chance from each TAC Cup club

Remove this Banner Ad

Footyfan,

You will have seen this kid play a bit at Eastern, although he is unable to be drafted this year would you think Heath Hocking will get drafted next year.

Were there any injuries from last weeks game?
Is Singh a chance to play?

Jeremy Beaumont younger brother of Simon has been approached by Fremantle and West Coast aswell as his older brtoher who showed excellent form in amatuers for the OM's

angry steve said:
james barton from the chargers ---------very unassuming as well, but picks up 25-35 possies most weeks, and seems to be in their best pretty much every week.

I reckon he could be a bit of a smoky

Someone may take a punt on him. He's a smart kid, got 99.95 last year at VCE. May get Rookie Listed by someone.

GOALden Hawk said:
Was a bit surprised he got invited to draft camp to be honest. He is a good size and strong overhead, but I'm not sold on his kicking or his TAC Cup form. Be interested to hear what others think.

He's a ********ing squib.

GOALden Hawk said:
Polo wouldn't be a surprise, he is going to draft camp and has been a proven performer in the TAC Cup this year.

The others will be in the mix, but I'd say rookie list is more likely for most.

Polo i think also won the gippsland best and fairest, and if he didn't he was top third, ahead of Roughead

Remove this Banner Ad

Suprise chance from each TAC Cup club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back