FTA-TV Survivor 41

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez that episode was a snooze fest. Soooooo much time spent on 3 people finding identical clues, then have the meet up, all for the person getting voted out to get an extra vote. Not to mention all the time spent on Brad finding the other "beware" advantage.

Only interesting part is wondering how Xander will react next week to Brad being gone. Does this mean their tribe's advantage will be re-hidden and their tribe mate will have to talk about broccoli now, or is Xander cooked until merge?

Survivor, 2021 has been enough of a garbage fire, why are you doing this to me?

Enough with the bloody advantages!!!

One of the best casts in years but all the focus on advantages is suffocating the game! Tonight's episode is one of the worst episodes of Survivor in a long time.

Just let the players play! Enough with the convoluted nonsense stealing airtime from the players. I could care less about any of these people because all they talk about is advantages!

Can someone explain to me why Brad couldn't use his steal a vote advantage? He specifically said he couldn't use it.

I understand why Xander can't use his "extra vote" because if you don't have a vote you can't have an "extra" one. But why can't he steal a vote from someone who has theirs?
I think the technicality is that he is unable to vote, not that he has lost his vote. So if he steals someone's vote, he is still voting.

Does Probst visit this thread for fan reaction?

Mrs Gaso started watching for first time tonight and I knew I was in trouble when I started to try to explain what they were doing on that Island and last weeks Summit. She left 3 minutes before the result in which time i fast forwarded through to the reveal, then next week and then Brad’s mumblings.

Only interesting part is wondering how Xander will react next week to Brad being gone. Does this mean their tribe's advantage will be re-hidden and their tribe mate will have to talk about broccoli now, or is Xander cooked until merge?
My guess is it is re-hidden and now someone else on Green has to talk about broccoli (which kinda defeats the purpose of a coded pass phrase if it keeps getting said).

I stopped watching Survivor AU soon after merge because there were too many twists and the idols were too easy to find which greatly lessened my enjoyment of the season. At this rate, I might not even make it that far before stopping watching this season (and it'll be the first season since the one that Fabio won (I think) that I won't have watched the whole thing at the time)

Apparently 42s the same too. Hopefully they figure out being a great host doesn't make you a good show runner before they head out to film 43.

It's long overdue that Mark Burnett intervenes and hits the reset button on the show. They've strayed so far from the original concept of survival.

Probst becoming EP has been disastrous. He's turned the game into a circus of endless advantages and format changes, none of which have improved the show.

Last edited:
So I missed the first few eps of this season and randomly caught tonight’s.

What the **** is this shit… we complain about the producers intervention on Oz survivor this is just absurd. When someone had to talk about broccoli to activate a three way idol (kinky) I was convinced I was being trolled.

Anyway, good luck to the blandest group of people ever marooned anywhere, I won’t be sticking with this one til the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bring back the old fashion idol..........nothing wrong with it. All these stupid advantages to get an idol with the other tribes is just dumb. Intially I didn't mind how quickly the season was going but it has gone too far now.

Focus on the key parts of the game - there is nothing wrong with a straight forward vote.

One thing that also shits me is players talking about playing big moves and blind sides two episodes in.
Yep, aside from the advantages and everything else this bothered me too.
Being that frustrated after the third Tribal that you didn't get exactly your way even though your alliance still got the result they were after...

Part of being a good Survivor player is knowing when to hang back and not push your own agenda too much.

I think the technicality is that he is unable to vote, not that he has lost his vote. So if he steals someone's vote, he is still voting.
Ahh thank you, this makes sense. I still hate it, but it makes sense.
So I missed the first few eps of this season and randomly caught tonight’s.

What the fu** is this sh*t… we complain about the producers intervention on Oz survivor this is just absurd. When someone had to talk about broccoli to activate a three way idol (kinky) I was convinced I was being trolled.

Anyway, good luck to the blandest group of people ever marooned anywhere, I won’t be sticking with this one til the end.
I actually think this cast has great potential, there are some really interesting characters. Production is just destroying them.

I actually think this cast has great potential, there are some really interesting characters. Production is just destroying them.
Perhaps, i am going off a very very small sample size but absolutely no one struck me as being a gun Survivor, interesting character perhaps (think i saw a girl have a complete breakdown and its day 5 and the chick sitting out the challenge broke the bench when her team lost).

What does the US viewership think of this season so far? I happened across Tyson Apostol's Survivor podcast on The Ringer last night and was surprised to hear how positive the start of that episode was - lots of "this was the best episode of the season", "I loved..." etc

Go to R.Hantz

Not happy

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Survivor 41

Remove this Banner Ad

Back