FTA-TV Survivor 41

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree with everyone else - best episode of the season without all the secret advantages rubbish

* Dumb play by Shan - hope she goes next, particularly with that stupid song she sings to herself

Nope, she is my favourite.

But she is getting a lot of air time early which usually means she is in trouble.

Heather and Erica I think. Pretty sure I've seen at least one confessional from everyone else (although with some, like Nasser and maybe Evvie, it was only in the first episode)
Also the fact they've never been to tribal, there's like 10-15 mins of an episode before the challeneges, half of that's focusing on the aftermath of the last vote
Hard to get confessionals and strategy when your focusing on 1 or 2 tribes who are about to vote or have just voted

Also the fact they've never been to tribal, there's like 10-15 mins of an episode before the challeneges, half of that's focusing on the aftermath of the last vote
Hard to get confessionals and strategy when your focusing on 1 or 2 tribes who are about to vote or have just voted
Very true.

According to this confessionals count, Heather's had the half the amount of confessionals in 4 episodes that one of the people voted off in episode 1 had 😅

FBnw_X7VQAIfw_-

Also, I apparently don't remember like 90% of Evvie's confessionals because I would never have guessed that she had had 19 in the first two episodes

That advantage is ridiculous. Especially with players pretty much having to publicly announce they have an idol to activate it.

Go a few weeks without being able to vote and get nothing for it

I’ve competly lost track of who’s got what advantage who can vote, and if they have extra votes, or if they can’t vote at all..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So far I am not impressed with this season. Can't remember a time in 21 years that I've been so bored with watching. Hope it picks up.

That advantage aside, I actually liked this episode.

• Loved how they revealed Naseer found the idol in a flashback. Ricard setting Shan and Xander up to say their lines was really clever too.
  • Blue surely will regret not having thrown a challenge, what Ricard said at tribal about green being so much more experienced at Survivor is exactly right. Feels like Tocantins/Samoa/Phillipines/Cagayan all over again.
  • Shan is an incredibly good social player and an incredibly bad strategic one. Trying to get the extra vote back after you did the same to the person you voted out two days ago is staggeringly dumb.
  • The Shan flashback itself would've been fine, if we hadn't been hit over the head with her so much already this season.
  • Please piss shipwreck island off at the merge.
  • Not a great reflection on production that 'There has never been anything like this' in the preview makes me worried and not excited for next week

I am losing interest in this season and either next weeks 'merge/non merge' is either going to be epic, or the last straw.

Really over the advantages and following who has an idol or not.

Genie was always going to get voted out in that tribe with only the three. It was boring from that perspective.

The blue tribe has just been playing challenges, not actual Survivor.

My Guess is the non merge is Shan and Ricard get split up one on each tribe. Which would be terrible for them. But its only a guess
Pretty much the same thing they did on Survivor Philippines with Denise and Malcolm. This better the result of this.

My Guess is the non merge is Shan and Ricard get split up one on each tribe. Which would be terrible for them. But its only a guess
Pretty much the same thing they did on Survivor Philippines with Denise and Malcolm. This better the result of this.
Can't work though, in Philippines it was okay because there were even numbers on Tandang and Kalabaw.

For the 89th time how garbage is 9Go picture and sound quality
I obtain elsewhere rather than watch that + superloud ads. Anyone know when the contract expires and CBS can reclaim it back to Ten?

I'm going for there's still 6 on Luvu, so the 'merge' is putting Ua and Yase together. And because they apparently have to 'earn' everything the new tribe loses all their collected shit or some other stupid twist like that.

But, there will be three new advantages on the merged tribe's beach for people to hunt for rather than interact with each other.

And lastly, Jeff's bringing back guys, having successfully eliminated 4 males already.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Survivor 41

Remove this Banner Ad

Back