FTA-TV Survivor 45 - Finale Live on Go from Midday - Spoiler alert - avoid page 11

Remove this Banner Ad

It was fun watching the new nice Jeff trying not to crack the sh*ts when those losers had their tribal council.
Even he couldn't control himself when sad sack Brandon was flopping around doing the second team challenge.
Merger in 2 or 3 weeks?

So I Googled “nice Jeff” but struggled

Wat does this mean?

Caught the opening episode last night, this season crept up on me. The longer running time is a good move, nice to see that.

Some very questionable cast members though. I was hoping/expecting the yellow team to vote out Emily, she’s very off putting.

Extraordinary though to see someone just throw in the towel like that after such a lengthy and considerable recruitment process to be there. On the handful of times I remember someone quitting, Jeff doesn’t even snuff their torch and seems visibly pissed off.

Caught the opening episode last night, this season crept up on me. The longer running time is a good move, nice to see that.

Some very questionable cast members though. I was hoping/expecting the yellow team to vote out Emily, she’s very off putting.

Extraordinary though to see someone just throw in the towel like that after such a lengthy and considerable recruitment process to be there. On the handful of times I remember someone quitting, Jeff doesn’t even snuff their torch and seems visibly pissed off.
Starts mouthing off right off the bat before the first team challenge. 🤦‍♀️

Good luck with that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 90 minute episodes have improved US Survivor immensely. I haven't enjoyed it for years but am really looking forward to next week now

Same

It’s getting back to storytelling of game play as opposed to the “It’s a Knockout” style it has become in recent seasons

It was even great to have that awesome music opener

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Survivor 45 - Finale Live on Go from Midday - Spoiler alert - avoid page 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back