FTA-TV Survivor 45 - Finale Live on Go from Midday - Spoiler alert - avoid page 11

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact that the tribe (bar one) seems to think Bruce is hilarious and has charisma is truly mind blowing to me

Seems a selective edit arc to me. When they go to tribal it will be Bruce v Katurah and Kellie will decide which way to flip. If Jake is injured as per the preview, Bruce would get kept for strength, even if everyone else actually hates him.

Brandon really struggled from the outset. Emily quite fortunate that she wasn’t pitted against someone more capable at challenges or the tribe etc.

You let me down BF, I had no idea this series had started!

You let me down BF, I had no idea this series had started!

Ahhhh no… this thread was started well before the Ep 1 start date

Confused Silicon Valley GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh, a predictable second episode. Honestly, are Lulu going to win a challenge?
I can't understand how they cast that tribe together?

In the first episode two of them wanted to quit on the first day.

On the plus side, I agree with others here that the 90 min episodes are much better.

The fire at tribal council always looked fake to me, I didn't think there was any way it would give off enough heat to burn off the wax. Would've been nice if they'd given us some sort of a time-laps so we knew whether they'd dragged out Tribal Council to allow it to burn through.

It's a bummer of the show that they never tell us how long Tribal Council goes for (with Aust Survivors I've heard contestants say anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours?) - if they told us how long a Tribal goes for, then going forward it becomes a device when you do have one that's unusually short or unusually long.

Cannot recall a season where a tribe has gone that long without flint, which presumably means they have no fire at camp. Not making rice or anything else.

Yeah that's tough.

Aside from the fruit plate they won, I am guessing they only then been nibbling on things like coconuts etc. Not being able to cook rice (or anything) is a huge blow to them. At least there hasn’t been (as yet) the rough storms or rain where the fire also becomes essential for warmth and so on.

Cannot recall a season where a tribe has gone that long without flint, which presumably means they have no fire at camp. Not making rice or anything else.

They don't get given rice to start the game in the new era. It's only really warmth at night that they have been missing out on.

They don't get given rice to start the game in the new era. It's only really warmth at night that they have been missing out on.

Ahh ok, didn’t even realise that. Did you mean since it has changed to 26 days? Always thought a bag of rice was a thing, and they used to ration it accordingly (and it became a negotiation tool later in the game with Jeff).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back