FTA-TV Survivor 45 - Finale Live on Go from Midday - Spoiler alert - avoid page 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahh ok, didn’t even realise that. Did you mean since it has changed to 26 days? Always thought a bag of rice was a thing, and they used to ration it accordingly (and it became a negotiation tool later in the game with Jeff).

Yeah they took the rice away at the start of the game to try and sell that 26 days was going to be tougher than 38 days when they first shortened the game. I don't think anyone really cares about whether they get rice or not. Jeff has done the "negotiation" thing with the rice when they've got to a merge in the new era but even that has run its race now when Jeff wouldn't even "negotiate" with them last season and just told them how many people they had to sit out to get it.

Another one 👎
They need an overhaul for the selection process quick smart.

In fairness, this one came out of nowhere. He seemed like a pretty normal Survivor player, and I'm not really sure he even knew what he was giving up. Like I don't even think he'll see his partner for some weeks yet?? Jeff needs to bring back shaming.

But I am liking the series so far. Longer episodes are a clear winner.

Does he even quit if Jeff doesnt ask him about his story and get him to go into a big sob story? Feels like he was pitching his case to stay just minutes before that and then got caught up in the moment and quit

Agree with everyone else. How many more 'quitters' are we going to have this season?

Casting has been shocking this time around.

I wasn't expecting this one but still, when are we going to start playing the game?

Sean's exits are interesting, sounds like he regrets quitting. Was a spur of the moment thing compared to Hannah who'd been talking about it all day.

He said he had been thinking about it for days at tribal. This screams of a guy getting the feeling he was going home after Jeff asked him what his story had been and then tried to quit to act like it was his decision to go out rather than him getting outplayed.

I really hope that was the fact and he regrets it because thats what a quit like that deserves.

Particularly hilarious when Jeff confirmed that he was actually not the one going home that night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They should charge each contestant a deposit beforehand and it can only be returned if they are injured and leave or voted out. You walk and it's US $10000 you'll never see again!

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not sure it completely correlates with this quit but I think this is one of the issues with casting too many super fans of the show whose main prize more so than actually winning is getting to have their journey on Survivor and from a viewers perspective that sucks. I want everyone out there to be crushed when they get voted out because they are only there for the prize and the title and not some self discovery bullshit

Well that seemingly came out of nowhere. Maybe it was the edit in not giving any indication of his desire to quit, but judging from the looks from the others at tribal it seemed they too were caught on the hop.

Jeff asked a very valid question, what’s the difference between day 9 or day 26. Because it’s not like he will be on a flight first thing the next morning to be back with his husband. Irrespective of who gets voted out when, I believe they all stay in Fiji until the designated time to return to their homes for contractual reasons, avoid spoilers etc etc.

They pick too many flakey wimpy types these days (of all genders) and it’s really effecting the show.

This season still has promise though as there are some interesting players left.

I still hate the 3 tribes though.

Well that seemingly came out of nowhere. Maybe it was the edit in not giving any indication of his desire to quit, but judging from the looks from the others at tribal it seemed they too were caught on the hop.

Jeff asked a very valid question, what’s the difference between day 9 or day 26. Because it’s not like he will be on a flight first thing the next morning to be back with his husband. Irrespective of who gets voted out when, I believe they all stay in Fiji until the designated time to return to their homes for contractual reasons, avoid spoilers etc etc.

9 or 26?

Warm bed
Cocktails
Clean Pool
Disco…

This is going to sound really weird but Sefu looks like Max Gawn facially!

Still really enjoying this season. They have fixed a lot of the mistakes from the 41-44.

I think they have got the casting spot on, Bruce vs Kataya and Austin vs J because of the sandwich makes me laugh, ss does Kendra's faces. There will be 1000 memes from them.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Survivor 45 - Finale Live on Go from Midday - Spoiler alert - avoid page 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back