Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh the moron twins don't like my stories - if that's not an indication of Pulitzer standards I don't know what is!

Here's an idea, how about you both pay me $10 a pop to kick the teeth out of your heads?!

#TootToot!
Classy.

Oh, hello there Morgs. I've heard you are a big fan of survivor. ;)

Joe xx :hearts:

I hope I can offer as much as possible during the course of the game.

I really have some great tips, so once again guys, if you need assistance just hola me!!

Please send me an example of your great tips ...

:hearts:

I can offer in it picture form (being the artist I am) or words. Your choice....:hearts:
Visuals work best for me, I like to analyse all angles in great depth.

Send now.

Visuals work best for me, I like to analyse all angles in great depth.

Send now.

Tip is on it's way Morgs. :)

I have heard from other members on the forum that you were/and are a pretty proactive survivor contestant. That looks to be showing here again as you are taking a tip from me. :thumbsu:

It's not too late other contestants! Hola me for tips, but you better do it quick because Morgan looks to be taking an early lead here by taking the game by the horns.

They're doing better than I first thought Joe.

However Jose might need some tips on how to write good.

Most entries have been impressive Jeff. Loving the contest so far. A few notable weak performances though if you ask me.

You never know with Jose. This could be part of his plan to get into the final 3. I never underestimate another contestant! Never do it guys!

Joe xx:hearts:

You never know with Jose. This could be part of his plan to get into the final 3. I never underestimate another contestant! Never do it guys!
I need a tip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One entry has made me go..

is-rod-smart.png

Do you even survivor @#$%@#$? :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back