Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't want to be the one to say it.
Why not? You love using other peoples shitty old material ... :$

I said I'm watching from the stands. Never said I was too busy to post.

Big night on the cans Morgs? You seem a bit grumpy.
Not really, just thrilled to be back at work again.

Perhaps its because you regurgitated the same tired old line that Plugger has thrived on since he stopped talking about what he was drinking in England during the great depression.

I'm bored, try harder flogs.

Why not? You love using other peoples shitty old material ... :$

Not really, just thrilled to be back at work again.

Perhaps its because you regurgitated the same tired old line that Plugger has thrived on since he stopped talking about what he was drinking in England during the great depression.

I'm bored, try harder flogs.
Mainly because I've gone after nl a few many times of late and he's a good poster. Now, now, I'm fairly original with my posting and gif/meme creation.

Mainly because I've gone after nl a few many times of late and he's a good poster. Now, now, I'm fairly original with my posting and gif/meme creation.
Gone after NL a few times? What zingers have you provided on that front? lol

Insert age joke. Rinse and repeat. Boring.

Gone after NL a few times? What zingers have you provided on that front? lol

Insert age joke. Rinse and repeat. Boring.
Same with your dog debates with pups and boydshow, just as boring.

Same with your dog debates with pups and boydshow, just as boring.
LOL not at all the same.

One is a debate that doesn't involve you so don't read it, the other is a joke that you didn't make up yet regurgitate at both of us ad nauseam :rolleyes:

That wasn't a compliment by the way :$
No way, I'm shocked to be sitting here. What's wrong with Misty, it's not constant gifs and memes, l barely average a meme/gif a fortnight.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OoooOOOoooo catfight!

This reminds me of the time I entered an all female jelly-wrestling competition dressed in drag! Despite coming in 5th place, I did find out how sensual a G-string full of lime Aeroplane jelly can be!

I do have one free* tip for the 2 bitches Kangaroos4eva and Yidaki; save some for a delicious trifle afterwards!

#TootToot!

*79.95 + P&H
How much is the postage and handling toot toot?

Sorry, Bender. I have to communicate in language that he understands.

I understand if another word comes pouring out of your campaigner mouth I'll have to eat every ****en chicken in this place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back