Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What a bloody coincidence it is then :rolleyes:

Too much time in the sympathy* thread for you K4E ... Stop drinking the kool aid
You pay yourself too much credit for him leaving if that's what you truly believe. It's partially thread related, but wasn't because of a few weak jabs at him missing etc, rather the management. There are reasons beyond the internet and bf that you or l will ever fully learn, so let him be. If he wants to tell you, he can.

Disclaimer: Jose's Power Rankings is not responsible for any mental/health issues that you may receive directly/indirectly from my comments.

You pay yourself too much credit for him leaving if that's what you truly believe. It's partially thread related, but wasn't because of a few weak jabs at him missing etc, rather the management. There are reasons beyond the internet and bf that you or l will ever fully learn, so let him be. If he wants to tell you, he can.
Never once said it was me, had nothing to do with anything I said. Get off that high horse before you do yourself a mischief.

Last time he rage quit, (after losing an internet contest) that only lasted a week. Will this be the same?
I thought being a Kangas man would have well prepared for heart breaking losses.

What a bloody coincidence it is then :rolleyes:

Never once said it was me, had nothing to do with anything I said. Get off that high horse before you do yourself a mischief.

Yet you mention coincidence after l mention goading in the thread, which you actively participated in, indicating you believed that it was at least a factor in his departure. No high horse at all, I've been trying to end this rather pointless argument.

Last time he rage quit, (after losing an internet contest) that only lasted a week. Will this be the same?
I thought being a Kangas man would have well prepared for heart breaking losses.
tumblr_lklrnqukH91qa82d1o1_500.gif

No, you're thinking of Richmond, we melt and get angry like most clubs.

Yet you mention coincidence after l mention goading in the thread, which you actively participated in, indicating you believed that it was at least a factor in his departure. No high horse at all, I've been trying to end this rather pointless argument.
I returned serve publicly for what I received from him in pm. He was very much up and about prior to the announcement. He was quick to let me know of how he had masterminded the detection of the mole and very sure of himself that he had the numbers so I'm sure it came as a shock to him to be voted out.

Whatever issues he had weren't with me as surely he would have addressed them, but let's not talk smoke and mirrors behind the shadows. It's 100% thread related.

Oh please tell me that's not you, ******* hell. An actual gif of you would look less like you than that.
lol looks nothing like me but thought you would enjoy it :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I returned serve publicly for what I received from him in pm. He was very much up and about prior to the announcement. He was quick to let me know of how he had masterminded the detection of the mole and very sure of himself that he had the numbers so I'm sure it came as a shock to him to be voted out.

Whatever issues he had weren't with me as surely he would have addressed them, but let's not talk smoke and mirrors behind the shadows. It's 100% thread related.

If only I could like it more than once. Stop sticking up for your mate Kangaflog, there's no coming back from this.

Ugh, no but I'm assuming your saying she doesn't look like that based off one oogac gif. It's like Royals has left and you've taken his place to annoy me.
No, l was legitimately asking if you've seen it, but anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back