Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Never once said it was me, had nothing to do with anything I said. Get off that high horse before you do yourself a mischief.

Ah, Morgs arguing with a Norf supporter again. It's like the good old days once more. :thumbsu::rainbow:

Ah, Morgs arguing with a Norf supporter again. It's like the good old days once more. :thumbsu::rainbow:
I argue with a Norf supporter daily, I just get to say it to his face now :p

I'm glad I'm sitting this series out. Last series, KP and Marto tried to #$%^ me with their home-made dildos. In this series, it seems like everyone has a dildo and is willing to @#%$ each other with it.

Violence, dildos, bushie maps, and sex. It's like the Bay 13 Game of Thrones.

I'd be like Phil Miller in the Last Man on Earth. I'd be getting no dildo action or sex.

That last episode where he divorces Carol and is about to get some, then the super good looking Phil Miller shows up and he gets called Tandy because he loses Jenga lol.

rs_1024x722-150417155044-1024.last-man-on-earth1.jpg

Pretty sure I did **** you. With my dick.

Look weirdo, your freckled penis came no where near me. You might want to revisit your memories of the Goolapagos Island. I do remember seeing Packedlunch bending you over a palm tree.

Look weirdo, your freckled penis came no where near me. You might want to revisit your memories of the Goolapagos Island. I do remember seeing Packedlunch bending you over a palm tree.
How do you know it's freckled?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look, thanks for all the praise, but I doubt the mods are actually gonna let the other tribe name be the GROUP OF STINKY PIG-DOGS
If I was a judge you'd have it..it's a grouse name :D

Look, thanks for all the praise, but I doubt the mods are actually gonna let the other tribe name be the GROUP OF STINKY PIG-DOGS

Death to all stinky pig-dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back